Booking Terms & Conditions Thank you for considering booking your holiday accommodation in beautiful Bali with us. Please take the time to carefully read through the following Booking Terms and Conditions as they incorporate the basis on which we can accept bookings. We’re committed to ensuring you have a pleasant and enjoyable stay, so please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any queries about these Booking Terms and Conditions or for additional information about what to see and do whilst you’re in Bali, the island of Gods.
Bali Villa Collection Address:
|Business Name||:||Bali Villa Collection|
|Address||:||Jalan Pengubengan Kauh, Gang Sandat No. 3, Kerobokan, Bali Indonesia 80361|
| Email||:||[email protected]|
| Telephone||:||++62 813 3824 4628|
Definitions “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. “Booking Confirmation” means the document issued by us which details your confirmed booking. “Property” means the accommodation you have paid to stay in (incl. all its fixtures, fittings and equipment). “Property Management” means the Property Owner, the Property Manager and/ or the Property Management Agency. “Guests” means you and your companions who stay overnight in the Property during the booking. “Visitor” means a person you and/ or your companions allow at the Property during the booking. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions By paying your deposit you’re telling us you have read through and accepted these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions detailed in your invoice. In the event the terms and conditions detailed in your invoice differ from these herein, the terms and conditions in your invoice will prevail. How to Make a Booking We welcome your enquiries and bookings by: Email: [email protected] Telephone: +62 813 3938 9840 Because the availability of accommodation changes daily, please be advised we cannot confirm a booking until such time as we have received your deposit in full. The deposit as detailed in your invoice is required within three (3) working days of availability confirmation. Once received, we will issue you with your personalised Booking Confirmation which will detail the accommodation and/ or other services you have booked and the date (if applicable) in which your final balance is required. Making Payment of Your Booking Payment terms vary from property to property. Typically the following payment terms will apply, however, should your selected property have different terms we will detail these in your invoice. For bookings made outside 75 days of your arrival date:
the remaining balance is then payable no less than 60 days before your arrival date
- a 50% deposit is required within three (3) business days of availability confirmation
the total amount (i.e. 100%) is required within three (3) business days of availability confirmation Please note that whilst we regularly update the currency converter on our website it should be used as a guide only. All payments are required in United States Dollars (USD) or Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and can be made by cash, wire transfer, Visa, Mastercard or PayPal. Full details on the total amount required and how payment can be made will be detailed in your invoice. Cancelling Your Booking Cancellation terms vary from property to property. Typically the following cancellation terms will apply, however, should your selected property have different terms we will detail these in your invoice. To avoid any misunderstanding, we kindly request all cancellations be made to us in writing. A cancellation of a booking includes you:
- For bookings made within 75 days of your arrival date:
- cancelling one or more nights of your Booking (pro-rata cancellation fees apply);
- changing your Booking where none of the stay falls within the dates originally booked;
- changing the Property you had initially booked and paid a deposit for;
- not reasonably ensuring your payments required for your Booking are received on time;
- not checking into the Property for any reason during the period booked;
- checking out early from the Property for any reason during the period booked;
- not providing suitable identification (incl. passport or drivers license) on arrival; and
Charges for cancellations are as follows:
- being evicted from the Property due to a breach of these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions detailed in your invoice, or the Terms and Conditions/ House Rules of Property Management.
Where you are entitled to a refund, we will endeavour to transfer all your entitled funds to your nominated bank account within five (5) business days of receiving your cancellation and bank account details in writing. Any bank charges as a result of this transfer will be borne by you. Amending Your Booking Amendment terms vary from property to property. Typically the following amendment terms will apply, however, should your selected property have different terms we will detail these in your invoice. To avoid any misunderstanding, we request all booking amendments be made to us in writing.
- For cancellations made greater than 60 days before your arrival date, 20% of the total amount paid will be forfeited;
- For cancellations made between 30 and 60 days before your arrival date, 50% of the total amount paid will be forfeited; and
- For cancellations made between 0 and 29 days before your arrival date, 100% of the total amount paid will be forfeited.
Checking In and Out of Your Accommodation Please let us know your expected arrival time, flight number, airline carrier and mobile contact numbers at the time of booking. Please also advise us if your airline reschedules your flight so we can notify Property Management of your new estimated time of arrival. The check-in time and check-out time for your accommodation is detailed in your Booking Confirmation. Please let us know if you would like to check-in earlier or check-out later than these times and we will try to arrange this with Property Management subject to availability. Additional charges may apply at the discretion of Property Management. For the protection of your privacy and security, Property Management will typically not issue accommodation keys to persons not named in your Booking Confirmation unless prior arrangements are made. Please let us know if you would like to nominate someone to collect the keys on your behalf and we will arrange this with Property Management. Property Management will require a copy of each Guest’s passport and/ or other form of identification as required by Indonesian Immigration. Property-Specific Guidelines and/ or House Rules Some properties have specific guidelines and/ or house rules. Typically, these are ‘common sense’ guidelines and have been put in place to ensure you and your companions have an enjoyable holiday, your neighbours enjoy having you stay at the Property, and everyone’s health and safety is not compromised. Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you wish to obtain a copy of any applicable guidelines for the property you wish to book and we will obtain a copy from Property Management. As a general guideline, we recommend all guests do:
- Amendments to the dates booked may be made (where possible) free of charge.
- A reduction in the amount of nights booked is not typically considered an amendment, but instead, a partial cancellation (please refer to Cancelling Your Booking above).
- Changing your Booking where none of the stay falls within the dates originally booked is not typically considered an amendment, but instead, a cancellation (please refer to Cancelling Your Booking above).
- A change in the Property booked is typically not considered an amendment, but instead, a cancellation (please refer to Cancelling Your Booking above).
And most importantly,
- not disturb other guests and/ or neighbours;
- obey local rules and respect the local community they are visiting;
- ensure all doors and windows are locked when leaving the Property;
- obey smoking rules at the Property and place all cigarette butts in the rubbish bin;
- consume alcohol responsibly, not use drugs or conduct any illegal activity;
- dispose of all rubbish in the bins provided;
- immediately report any damages or breakages to Property Management so they can be repaired or replaced;
- respect the environment by minimising water usage and by switching off lights and air conditioning when leaving the Property;
- leave the Property in a clean and tidy condition when checking out;
Property-Specific Security Bonds Property Management may require a Security Bond in the form of cash or credit card on arrival. A Security Bond is used to cover any damage, loss or expense incurred by Property Management as a result of breaching the Terms and Conditions whilst occupying the Property. Kindly notify Property Management of any incidents as soon as possible so repairs or replacement can occur prior to the next guest arriving. Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you wish to obtain details of any applicable Property-Specific Security Bond requirements prior to your arrival. Parties & Functions Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of booking by Property Management. We have found in most cases Property Management has welcomed parties and/ or events, subject to a few special (but reasonable) conditions, including but not limited to:
- Have fun, engage with the staff and the local community, and, enjoy your stay!
Pets Pets require prior approval at the time of booking by Property Management. We have found in some cases Property Management have welcomed pets, subject to a few special (but reasonable) conditions, including but not limited to:
- extra charges for security and cleaning;
- guests remain responsible for persons attending;
- no disturbance of neighbours;
- no undue noise including when entering and leaving the premises;
- no behaviour likely to cause damage to property;
- no behaviour likely to offend or embarrass others; and
- all excessive noise to be ceased by midnight.
Unavailability If the Property you have booked becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to circumstances out of our control (incl. fire, storm damage, etc), we will inform you in writing immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy. If however, the price of an alternative Property is more than that of the original Booking, regrettably we must pass on the difference in cost to you because the unavailability occurred due to circumstances both out of ours and Property Management’s control. In the unfortunate event, we are unable to find you suitable alternative accommodation either we or you may cancel the Booking. We will then endeavour to transfer all monies received by you to your nominated account within five (5) business days. Accommodation The Property is let only for holiday purposes and only the number of Guests nominated in the Booking Confirmation should stay at the Property overnight. Please let us know if you would like additional Guests to stay at the Property and we will discuss this with Property Management (extra charges may apply). Please ensure you take all reasonable steps to ensure your Visitors do not behave in a manner likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of neighbours nor compromise safety and security. We are very careful not to misrepresent any property and every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed on our website is correct. We cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions to Property features, facilities and services (whether temporary or permanent), contained on our website and ensuing correspondence as this information is provided by Property Management. We cannot be held responsible if the Property booked is unsatisfactory on arrival. Furthermore, we cannot accept responsibility for disturbances or inconveniences caused by renovations or construction of neighbouring properties. Please address these matters with Property Management (refer to next section “Problems and Complaints”). Problems and Complaints In the event of any problem or complaint, please inform Property Management at your earliest opportunity so they have the chance to rectify the situation as soon as possible. We request you allow repair/ service access to the property during reasonable hours. Please notify us in writing prior to departure, of any complaint which is not resolved by Property Management and we will strive to facilitate a fair resolution between you and Property Management. Travel Insurance Please be aware we cannot accept responsibility for the Property booked or your personal belongings. We shall not be liable to any Guest or Visitor for any loss, damage or destruction to the Property or any personal belongings brought upon the Property. Without limiting what has already been mentioned, personal belongings include jewellery, money and other personal effects and motor vehicles parked at the Property. We shall not be liable for any injury, illness, incident or death which may occur whilst occupying the Property. For these reasons we strongly recommend you and your companions purchase comprehensive travel insurance. A Final Word Thank you for taking the time to read through the Bali Villa Collection Booking Terms and Conditions. We are 100% committed to ensuring you have a pleasant and enjoyable stay, so please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any queries about these Booking Terms and Conditions, any of the properties featured on our website, or for additional information about what to see and do whilst you’re in beautiful Bali. We very much look forward to welcoming you to this culturally enriched piece of paradise soon.
- extra charges for cleaning;
- pets are to remain outside;
- pets are not allowed on furniture at any time;
- pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both inside (if permitted) and outside the property;