Everything that you need to know if you are going to visit Sanur
Counted as one of the oldest yet famous resort destination in Bali where you can spend lots of free time. The place is a perfect combination for relaxing, enjoying tasty food and spending time on the beach. Here you also get roads and paths for cycling where you can roam and find more about the village. There are other places from here which are not that far as Kuta or Seminyak beach towns are easy to reach from here. What you must do when you visit Sanur
Sanur is not a big or fancy place; it’s more like a small town which is surrounded by beautiful and jaw-dropping natural beauties. Visiting here is one of the good chances to explore about the place; however here are the few things that you should not miss.
- Get the beautiful early morning sunrise One of the most beautiful places that you can find in Bali is going to be Sanur beach. When you visit here, don’t forget to spend time strolling and watching the beautiful nature. The beach has impressive spots where you can find nature’s jaw-dropping sceneries.
- Spend time on the beach Also, the beach is calm and beautiful where you will find soft golden sands which are perfect for your kids to spend some time. Here you can play with water and enjoy the breeze. The spot is ideal for families as here you get water sports such as surfing, banana boat rides, windsurfing, etc.
- Do cycling There is no better way to explore Sanur; cycling will help you in discovering the local and not that famous spots. Also, the whole experience of sea breeze, beautiful surrounding with cycling is just a perfect combination.
- Shopping and more shopping If you are looking for something perfect for shopping purpose, then you should visit Sunday market Sanur. The market always held on Sundays of mertasari beach month. Here you can get something unique such as local coffee beans, organic products, accessories, etc. that you can take with yourself as a souvenir.
- Don’t skip the food part Sanur is rich when it comes to varieties in food. Here you get different restaurants and local food for taste. However here are the few most recommend food and restaurant that you should try.
- Warung Kecil If you are carving for some Indonesian food then this place is yours. However, the restaurant is nothing fancy, but you will get the fantastic food here. This place is famous, and travel often comes here for enjoying Nasi campur which is a traditional food made with rice with different kind of Indonesian dishes. Apart from that, you can also taste homemade dishes here.
- Soul in bowl It’s a most healthy as well as organic food that is made with ingredients from locally sourced. You can visit the beachfront of the soul in a bowl which is also known as the soul of the beach where you can even get coffee that you should taste.