Terms & Conditions
Thank you for considering booking your holiday accommodation in beautiful Bali with us.
Please take the time to carefully read through the following Booking Terms and Conditions as they incorporate the basis on which we can accept bookings. We’re committed to ensuring you have a pleasant and enjoyable stay, so please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any queries about these Booking Terms and Conditions or for additional information about what to see and do whilst you’re in Bali, the island of Gods.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
By paying your deposit you’re telling us you have read through and accepted these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions detailed in your invoice. In the event the terms and conditions detailed in your invoice differ from these herein, the terms and conditions in your invoice will prevail.
How to Make a Booking
We welcome your enquiries and bookings by:
Telephone: +62 813 3938 9840
Because availability of accommodation changes daily, please be advised we cannot confirm a booking until such time as we have received your deposit in full. The deposit as detailed in your invoice is required within three (3) working days of availability confirmation. Once received, we will issue you with your personalised Booking Confirmation which will detail the accommodation and/ or other services you have booked and the date (if applicable) in which your final balance is required.
Please note that whilst we regularly update the currency converter on our website it should be used as a guide only. All payments are required in United States Dollars (USD) or Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) and can be made by cash, wire transfer, Visa, Mastercard or PayPal. Full details on the total amount required and how payment can be made will be detailed in your invoice.
For bookings made outside 75 days of your arrival date:
- 50% deposit is required within three (3) business days of availability confirmation
- the remaining balance is then payable no less than 60 days before your arrival date
For bookings made within 60 days of your arrival date:
- the total amount (i.e. 100%) is required within three (3) working days of availability confirmation
To avoid any misunderstanding, we kindly request all cancellations be made to us in writing.
A cancellation of a booking includes you:
- cancelling one or more nights of your Booking (pro-rata cancellation fees apply);
- changing your Booking where none of the stay falls within the dates originally booked;
- changing the Property you had initially booked and paid a deposit for;
- not reasonably ensuring your payments required for your Booking are received on time;
- not checking into the Property for any reason during the period booked;
- checking out early from the Property for any reason during the period booked;
- not providing suitable identification (incl. passport or drivers license) on arrival; and
- being evicted from the Property due to a breach of these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions detailed in your invoice, or the Terms and Conditions/ House Rules of Property Management.
Charges for cancellations are as follows:
- For cancellations made greater than 60 days before your arrival date, 20% of the total amount paid will be forfeited;
- For cancellations made between 30 and 60 days before your arrival date, 50% of the total amount paid will be forfeited; and
- For cancellations made between 0 and 29 days before your arrival date, 100% of the total amount paid will be forfeited.
Where you are entitled to a refund, we will endeavour to transfer all your entitled funds to your nominated bank account within five (5) business days of receiving your cancellation and bank account details in writing. Any bank charges as a result of this transfer will be borne by you.
To avoid any misunderstanding, we request all booking amendments be made to us in writing.
- Amendments to the dates booked may be made (where possible) free of charge.
- A reduction in the amount of nights booked is not typically considered an amendment, but instead, a partial cancellation (please refer to Cancelling Your Booking above).
- Changing your Booking where none of the stay falls within the dates originally booked is not typically considered an amendment, but instead, a cancellation (please refer to Cancelling Your Booking above).
- A change in the Property booked is typically not considered an amendment, but instead, a cancellation (please refer to Cancelling Your Booking above).
Some properties require a Security Bond in the form of cash or credit card on arrival. A Security Bond is used to cover any damage, loss or expense incurred by Property Management as a result of breaching the Terms and Conditions whilst occupying the Property. Kindly notify Property Management of any incidents as soon as possible so repairs or replacement can occur prior to the next guest arriving.
Checking In and Out of Your Accommodation
Please let us know your expected arrival time, flight number, airline carrier and mobile contact numbers at the time of booking. Please also advise us if your airline reschedules your flight so we can notify Property Management of your new estimated time of arrival.
The check-in time and check-out time for your accommodation is detailed in your Booking Confirmation. Please let us know if you would like to check-in earlier or check-out later than these times and we will try to arrange this with Property Management subject to availability. Additional charges may apply at the discretion of Property Management.
For protection of your privacy and security, Property Management will typically not issue accommodation keys to persons not named in your Booking Confirmation unless prior arrangements are made. Please let us know if you would like to nominate someone to collect the keys on your behalf and we will arrange this with Property Management. Property Management will require a copy of each Guest’s passport and/ or other form of identification as required by Indonesian Immigration.
Property-Specific Guidelines and/ or House Rules
Some properties have specific guidelines and/ or house rules. Typically, these are ‘common sense’ guidelines and have been put in place to ensure you and your companions have an enjoyable holiday, your neighbours enjoy having you stay at the Property, and everyone’s health and safety is not compromised.
As a general guideline, we recommend all guests do:
- not disturb other guests and/ or neighbours;
- obey local rules and respect the local community they are visiting;
- ensure all doors and windows are locked when leaving the Property;
- obey smoking rules at the Property and place all cigarette butts in the rubbish bin;
- consume alcohol responsibly, not use drugs or conduct any illegal activity;
- dispose of all rubbish in the bins provided;
- immediately report any damages or breakages to Property Management so they can be repaired or replaced;
- respect the environment by minimising water usage and by switching off lights and air conditioning when leaving the Property;
- leave the Property in a clean and tidy condition when checking out;
And most importantly,
- Have fun, engage with the staff and local community, and, enjoy your stay!
Parties & Functions
Parties and functions require prior approval at the time of booking by Property Management. We have found in most cases Property Management has welcomed parties and/ or events, subject to a few special (but reasonable) conditions, including but not limited to:
- extra charges for security and cleaning;
- guests remain responsible for persons attending;
- no disturbance of neighbours;
- no undue noise including when entering and leaving the premises;
- no behaviour likely to cause damage to property;
- no behaviour likely to offend or embarrass others; and
- all excessive noise to be ceased by midnight.
Pets require prior approval at the time of booking by Property Management. We have found in most cases Property Management has welcomed pets, subject to a few special (but reasonable) conditions, including but not limited to:
- extra charges for cleaning;
- pets are to remain outside;
- pets are not allowed on furniture at any time;
- pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both inside (if permitted) and outside the property;
If the Property you have booked becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to circumstances out of our control (incl. fire, storm damage, etc), we will inform you in writing immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy. If however the price of an alternative Property is more than that of the original Booking, regrettably we must pass on the difference in cost to you because the unavailability occurred due to circumstances both out of ours and Property Management’s control. In the unfortunate event we are unable to find you suitable alternative accommodation either we or you may cancel the Booking. We will then endeavour to transfer all monies received by you to your nominated account within five (5) business days.
The Property is let only for holiday purposes and only the number of Guests nominated in the Booking Confirmation should stay at the Property overnight. Please let us know if you would like additional Guests to stay at the Property and we will discuss this with Property Management (extra charges may apply). Please ensure you take all reasonable steps to ensure your Visitors do not behave in a manner likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of neighbours nor compromise safety and security.
We are very careful not to misrepresent any property and every effort has been made to ensure information displayed on our website is correct. We cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions to Property features, facilities and services (whether temporary or permanent), contained on our website and ensuing correspondence as this information is provided by Property Management. We cannot be held responsible if the Property booked is unsatisfactory on arrival. Furthermore, we cannot accept responsibility for disturbances or inconveniences caused by renovations or construction of neighbouring properties. Please address these matters with Property Management (refer to next section “Problems and Complaints”).
Problems and Complaints
In the event of any problem or complaint, please inform Property Management at your earliest opportunity so they have the chance to rectify the situation as soon as possible. We request you allow repair/ service access to the property during reasonable hours. Please notify us in writing prior to departure, of any complaint which is not resolved by Property Management and we will strive to facilitate a fair resolution between you and Property Management.
Please be aware we cannot accept responsibility for the Property booked or your personal belongings. We shall not be liable to any Guest or Visitor for any loss, damage or destruction to the Property or any personal belongings brought upon the Property. Without limiting what has already been mentioned, personal belongings include jewellery, money and other personal effects and motor vehicles parked at the Property. We shall not be liable for any injury, illness, incident or death which may occur whilst occupying the Property.
For these reasons we strongly recommend you and your companions purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
A Final Word
Thank you for taking the time to read through the Bali Villa Collection Booking Terms and Conditions.
We are 100% committed to ensuring you have a pleasant and enjoyable stay, so please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any queries about these Booking Terms and Conditions, any of the properties featured on our website, or for additional information about what to see and do whilst you’re in beautiful Bali.
We very much look forward to welcoming you to this culturally enriched piece of paradise soon.