Canggu | Canggu, Bali
Per Night – ¥13,232.14Differentiating Villa Zelie from other Canggu villas are its style, scale and beachside location. Beautiful teak and ironwood buildings, inspired by traditional Javanese joglo pavilions and gladak houses are embellished with handcrafted furniture and treasures selected by the villa’s owner, a well-known Parisian designer. Four open-air living pavilions and five luxurious bedrooms mingle around a 20-metre swimming pool in the expansive terraced garden. Air-conditioned bedrooms are dreamy with canopy beds, spacious Bali-style outdoor bathrooms and verandas perfect for morning coffee and a quiet read. Villa Zelie’s landscaped garden spans 3,300 square metres across four terraced lawns. Koi ponds frame the entrance and lotus ponds with tall padi padi grass glisten below tidy walkways at the foot of the garden. Stone steps and paths are studded with lights that twinkle like a reflection of the stars from dusk until dawn. A comfortable tropical ambiance prevails throughout the magical timber-framed living and sleeping pavilions, and guests are lulled into total relaxation with the attentive care of a villa manager, chef and butlers who will cater to every need. Villa Zelie is ideally set up for families and groups of friends to socialise around the stunning swimming pool, share family-style meals, or watch movies projected onto the big drop-down screen. But equally there are plenty of peaceful private places to retire to when a little privacy is preferred. Older children and teens will love the independence of walking along the quiet residential street to the beach, less than 150-metres away. This well-maintained paradise lends itself as a venue for intimate events, and weddings for up to 40 guests can be arranged with prior notice. Villa Zelie is a work of art and a truly exceptional place to stay. Indoor Features
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Indoor bar facility).
- Bedroom 1 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 4 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 5 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Kitchenette).
- Additional Living Area 1 (Home theatre room).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone with free local calls).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Baby cot & high chair available – charges apply, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator), Ipod Docking System).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges, Poolside massage table).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bbq facility).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily, Grocery shopping assistance (20% surcharge applies), Motor vehicle with driver for 8 hours per day (excludes cost of petrol))
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||1,280|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||1,960|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||1,280|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||1,610|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||1,960|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||1,280|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||1,610|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||1,960|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||1,610|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||1,280|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||1,960|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||2,270|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|