Seminyak | Petitenget, Seminyak, south-west Bali, Indonesia
Per Night – AUD1,001.00Both villas offer luxurious accommodation in large ensuite bedrooms, with six of the ten rooms configured with flexible king or twin bed options. Generous swimming pools are set in privately walled gardens brimming with lush tropical plants. Exquisite, colourful interiors are embellished with stunning artwork and soft furnishings and modern comforts are provided in the form of state-of-the-art media rooms and music systems. Attentive staff, including a private chef, who concocts mouthwatering meals and snacks throughout the day selected from reasonably priced in-house menus, and a team of discreet butlers on hand 24 hours a day, will take care of your every need and keep the villas pristine. The two villas each have their own distinct architectural styles and ambiance: Windu Asri echoes an elegant colonial era of Raffles-esque grandeur, with gleaming white surfaces, rattan sofas, plantation-style chairs, four-poster beds and plenty of space for breezy semi-outdoor living. Windu Sari complements its neighbour with a more traditional tropical Asian feel – fan-cooled living areas, louvred shutters, polished marble, warm teak flooring and vaulted roofs. Air-conditioned gyms – one in each villa – await those who feel the need to qualify lazy days spent sipping cocktails on sunny pool decks. In the words of a previous guest: “To spend quality time with one’s family is priceless. To spend it in these surroundings and company is a privilege”. Click on these links to find out more about six-bedroomed Villa Windu Asri and four-bedroom Villa Windu Sari, and to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
- Main Living Area (Semi open-air living area, Ceiling fan, Music docking station, Guest bathroom).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & HDD media player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & HDD media player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa).
- Bedroom 3 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe with safety deposit box,Terrace outside bedroom with sofa).
- Kitchen and Dining (Enclosed kitchen & dining area, Semi open-air, kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Full-size refrigerator with ice cube maker).
- Additional Living Area 1 (Additional living room with air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Music docking station, Computer).
- Additional Living Area 2 (Gym with air-conditioning, Massage room).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas, Poolside shower).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bbq facility).
- Airport pick-up on arrival, Welcome drink upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Daily Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service.
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||4||650|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||850|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||4||650|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||5||850|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||850|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||4||650|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||5||850|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||850|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||5||850|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||4||650|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||850|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,150|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|