Seminyak | Jl. Sari Dewi Gang Drona No 23D
Per Night – AUD525.00
As you walk through the impressive private entranceof Villa Vitari Seminyak, past the stone feature wall you will be presented with a beautiful landscape garden surrounds the villa. The entrance path curves around a large Koi pond with the water feature that immediately make you feel home, relax and unwind. This three-bedroom villa located within walking distance to Seminyak beach, and features an open-air living area adjoined with a dining space and includes a well-equipped kitchen. Outside features large manicured lawn and green surrounding a private pool with poolside loungers, outdoor chairs and large gazebo/ bale ideal for an afternoon snooze or relaxation.
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 ( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box).
- Bedroom 3 ((Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Walk-in robe with safety box).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available – charges apply).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Butler, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views and Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Poolside sunlounges).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bbq facility).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Welcome fruit basket/ platter upon arrivalm Breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Grocery shopping assistance (20% surcharge applies), Child minding service (surcharge applies)
Rates Table in Detail
|01/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||408|
|02/02/2019 – 08/02/2019||High||5||525|
|09/02/2019 – 17/04/2019||Low||2||408|
|18/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||5||525|
|25/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||408|
|15/06/2019 – 30/09/2019||High||5||525|
|01/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||408|
|20/12/2019 – 10/01/2020||Peak||7||566|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|