Seminyak | Umalas village, Kerobokan, south-west Bali, Indonesia
Per Night – $917.53Acclaimed Bali architect Jeghier is behind the distinctive design aesthetic – exciting light-filled spaces that flow seamlessly towards the rice fields beyond curved walls of fully retractable bi-fold glass doors. Everything is over-sized for optimum sociability and comfort, from the double-height living room with two distinct seating areas to the huge dining table sculpted from a five-metre slab of solid wood, to the dining bale by the extra-long pool and the enormous sunset roof terrace. The five bedroom suites are equally generous in size, with supremely comfortable beds and large bathrooms. Umah Daun’s extensive facilities will keep guests busy all day; there’s a games room with pool table and table football, a media room with 60-inch TV, and a library. Kids are well catered for too, with their own playroom with TV, Nintendo Wii and games, a two-level tree house, and a large wading pool sectioned off from the main pool. Looking after all guests is the nine-strong staff, including an accomplished chef. With its stunning design, uncompromising quality and excellent facilities, Umah Daun will appeal to families and groups of friends who appreciate the luxury of abundant indoor and outdoor spaces and entertainment options while relishing the proximity to Bali’s famed sunset beaches and Seminyak’s best restaurants, bars and boutiques a short taxi ride away.
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Sofa, Toiletries).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Mini bar Kitchen and Dining, Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Kitchenette).
- Additional Living Area 1 (TV room with air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Children’s play room, Library, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system).
- Additional Living Area 2 (Spare room with air-conditioning, Television, Billiard table).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone with free local calls).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)).
- Property Outlook (Rice field views, Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool & jacuzzi, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bar & bbq facility).
- Airport pick-up on arrival, Welcome drink upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service.
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||570|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||950|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||570|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||690|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||950|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||570|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||690|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||950|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||690|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||570|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||950|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,230|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|