Canggu | Berawa, Canggu
Per Night – $1,150.00Dreaming of an insta-perfect villa vacation? A private sanctuary in peaceful surroundings yet close to cocktails-at-sunset surfing beaches and hipster-cool restaurants? It doesn’t get any better than The Beji, a sprawling six-bedroom garden estate in the heart of Canggu on Bali’s south-western coast. With multiple pavilions and a massive amount of space, this spectacular no-expense-spared villa ticks all the boxes for two or three families (or a group of discerning friends) who love holidaying together, yet welcome some breathing space away from the crowd. Guests enjoy their own private retreats as every bedroom is set in an individual pavilion complete with large terrace and semi-garden bathroom with tub for two. A pair of enormous master suites mirror each other across the length of the pool while the four guest pavilions are arranged in pairs on either side of the lawn. Plentiful living areas include an air-conditioned media room with 60-inch TV and digital movie library, and a Japanese tatami style massage area encircled by a koi pond. Throughout, contemporary furniture and luxury fittings sit comfortably under vaulted ironwood roofs. The villa’s magnificent 21-metre pool is the visual and social focus, with single and double loungers on the sun deck and lawn, surrounded by frangipanis and palms. In an area of the estate edged by rice fields, the sports hub boasts a floodlit tennis court, air-conditioned gym, mini football pitch, basketball hoop and a trampoline. And if that isn’t enough to entertain everyone, guests can enjoy the world-class facilities of Finns Recreation Club a five-minute walk away, as well as VIP access to uber-cool Finns Beach Club; the villa’s Finns Platinum membership gives up to six guests a day free access, worth almost U$300 a day. But with such a fabulous setting, extensive range of facilities, and smiling full-time staff to pamper your every whim — including a villa manager and a competent chef, who’s to say you’ll want to leave?
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Television with international channels & DVD player, Music docking station).
- Bedroom 1(Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe).
- Bedroom 2(Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe).
- Bedroom 3(Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe).
- Bedroom 4(Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe).
- Bedroom 5(Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe).
- Bedroom 6(Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe).
- Kitchen and Dining(Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Blender, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Additional Living Area 1(Massage room, Lounge setting).
- Communication(Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous(Safety deposit box, Ipod Docking System).
- Services Performed by Staff(Villa Manager, Villa Supervisor, Butler, Cook, Housekeeper, Security Swimming Pool, Attendant Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden view).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Poolside sunlounges).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Undercover outdoor entertaining area, Outdoor setting, Outdoor sofa, Outdoor setting & sofa).
- Airport pick-up on arrival, Welcome drink upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service.
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||1,150|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||1,390|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||1,150|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||1,270|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||1,390|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||1,150|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||1,270|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||1,390|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||1,270|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||1,150|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||1,390|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,730|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|