Jimbaran | Jalan Indraprasta 7 – Ungasan
Per Night – AUD414.70
This is ideally situated on the southern part of Bali, very close to the famous GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana) cultural park. Only 15 minutes’ drive from Ngurah Rai international airport, 20 minutes to Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa harbor while the appealing Seminyak, famous for its boutiques, International-acclaimed restaurants and nightlife entertainment is accessible within 30 minutes’ drive. This elegant and luxurious privately owned villa provides all the comforts and glamour of modern tropical living while preserving a distinctive Balinese charm in an exotic atmosphere. The villa is comprised of four bedrooms, was designed by Ross J M Peat of Seriously Designed Architect – Australia. Each bedroom featured air-conditioning, king-sized beds, en-suite bathrooms, bathtub in the master bedroom, walk-in shower and dressing rooms. The outdoor area features a 16×3 meter swimming pool with large pool deck, 4 sun chairs with 2 deck umbrellas. There is also a bale or relaxing area with green trees as a back drop. Neat tropical gardens on every corner adds the sophisticated atmosphere of the property.
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Oven Microwave, Full-size refrigerator, Coffee machine, Dishwasher).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Cook, Driver, Housekeeper Security, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Tropical forest views, Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor setting).
- Airport transfer (arrival only)
- Free mineral drinking water for the duration of stay.
- Shopping groceries arrangement for in-villa lunch and dinner arrangement.
- First day only Continental breakfast (max. 2 breakfasts per room).
- FREE usage Wi-Fi Internet access – guest’ personal laptop / device is required.
- Daily villa cleaning.
- Housekeeping service from 7 am – 6 pm
- Security service from 7 pm – 8 am
Rates Table in Detail
|09/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||290|
|02/02/2019 – 08/02/2019||High||3||340|
|09/02/2019 – 17/04/2019||Low||2||290|
|18/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||3||340|
|25/04/2019 – 30/06/2019||Low||2||290|
|01/07/2019 – 15/09/2019||High||3||340|
|16/09/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||290|
|20/12/2019 – 08/01/2020||Peak||5||390|
|09/01/2020 – 31/03/2020||Low||2||290|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|