Canggu | Pererenan
Per Night – AUD1,966.25
Respectful of the island’s culture,the villa is beautifully designed, combining traditional materials with tunning local artefacts that blend harmoniously with the natural environment. Coupled with the infectious smiles of the warm and friendly staff, and the amazing cuisine prepared by the dedicated in-house chef, it’s no wonder guests are captivated by Sungai Tinggi’s appeal and authenticity. Villa Sungai Tinggi offers a rare taste of traditional Balinese luxury. Meaning ‘High River’, this blissful four-bedroom villa sits on the banks of a small lagoon, where the river meets the sea, with over 100 metres of private beach frontage overlooking one of Canggu’s infamous surf breaks. The villa was designed and built by a family of long-term Bali residents, whose love and passion for the island is evident from their choice of local materials and the museum-like collection of handpicked artworks scattered throughout the home. Exotic timber floors, coral-limestone walls and alang-alang thatched roofs mix delightfully with antique artefacts and weavings to give the villa its distinctive style and ambiance. This admiration for the local environment extends to the villa’s magnificent tropical surroundings. Soft rolling lawns hug the landscape’s natural contours while a free-form 18-metre infinity swimming pool blends seamlessly with the ocean all the way to the horizon. Fragrant frangipanis and swaying coconut palms frame the garden amongst a sea of luscious green foliage to create a stunning and private oasis. A key ingredient of this oasis is the warm and friendly staff, many of whom reside in the local village. They have a strong attachment to the villa and clearly love taking care of its guests. From folding back your bed at night, preparing your bath with rose petals, manicuring the garden or cooking a delicious home-style meal, they will ensure your stay at Villa Sungai Tinggi is relaxing and truly memorable. Perfect for families or groups of friends the villa’s abundance of space means there are plenty of places to unwind. Play a match on the tennis court, enjoy a massage in the garden balé, admire the sunset from the balcony or get together in the impressive living pavilion – you’re simply spoilt for choice. If you do feel like venturing beyond the villa you can take advantage of the beach, right on your doorstep, which offers some of the island’s best surf. Or, if exploration and discovery’s more your thing, grab the villa’s car and driver and head for the majestic Mount Batukaru that beckons in the distance
- Main Living Area ( Open-air living area, Ceiling fan, HiFi sound system).
- Bedroom 1 ( Semi-outdoor Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels, Living Room, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box, Study desk, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Living Room, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box, Study desk, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Music docking station, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa).
- Bedroom 4 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Music docking station, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 5 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Music docking station, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box, Study desk, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 6 (Guesthouse (stand-alone) style, Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box, Study desk, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Enclosed kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Oven, Toaster, Microwave Conventional oven, Full-size refrigerator with ice cube maker, Dishwasher).
- Additional Living Area 2 (TV room with air-conditioning, Library, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system with music docking station)
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Cook, Driver, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views, Partial ocean views, Partial sunset views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo) with ceiling fan, Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bar facility, Outdoor bbq facility, Outdoor setting, Outdoor sofa).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking Water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service, Shuttle bus into nearest town (upon request)
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||1,375|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||1,830|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||1,375|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||1,600|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||1,830|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||1,375|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||1,600|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||1,830|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||1,600|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||1,375|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||1,830|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||2,140|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|