Canggu | Jl. Padang Linjong
Per Night – $265.60Villa Subak is a newly renovated and furnished 3 Bedroom Private villa, with an amazing infinity pool, overlooking the stunning paddy fields. This villa gives you the unique opportunity of experiencing the authentic feeling of Bali, being located just outside all the hustle and bustle of Batu Bolong, allowing you to enjoy the stunning view in peace and quiet, while the ocean and all the hot spots are just 5 minutes away on a scooter.
- Main Living Area (Semi open-air living area, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television & DVD player, Indoor bar facility).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe).
- Kitchen and Dining (Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Water Dispenser, Oven, Toaster, Blender, Rice, Cooker, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Villa Supervisor, Butler, Cook, Housekeeper, Security, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo, Poolside sunlounges).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor sofa).
- Parking & storage (Outdoor parking).
- First morning breakfast ingredient
- Airport transfer (1 x on arrival only)
- Welcome drink and cold towels upon arrival
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Free WIFI
- Daily maid service ( for 8 hours )
- Gardener and pool staff
Rates Table in Detail
|09/01/2019 – 02/02/2019||Low||2||250|
|03/02/2019 – 09/02/2019||High||5||275|
|10/02/2019 – 16/04/2019||Low||2||250|
|17/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||5||275|
|25/04/2019 – 15/06/2019||Low||2||250|
|16/06/2019 – 30/09/2019||High||5||275|
|01/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||250|
|20/12/2019 – 08/01/2020||Peak||7||345|
|09/01/2020 – 31/03/2020||Low||2||250|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|