Canggu | Pagang Linjong village, Canggu, south-west Bali, Indonesia
Per Night – ¥7,752.69Villa Simona Oasis occupies almost 5,000 square metres of established gardens, and incorporates an exclusive spa in an exquisite cloistered corner where the holy streams converge. Treatments are carried out in private pavilions, behind elegant undulating white curtains. Listen to nature sing and bamboo whisper while relaxing in one of two extraordinary stone-carved baths set side-by-side high above the ground. Romantic pathways connect the gorgeous bedrooms to each other and to the pretty bridge that leads to the spa. These hidden peripheral walkways help to sequester guests from the activities underway in the gorgeous open-air main living pavilion. Interior designer, Elaina Myers, of 4 Corners International Design Concepts, has created a cool and contemporary villa that is perfect for extended families, larger groups or wedding parties. A sparkling 12-metre pool surrounded by wooden decking is home to a brunch-ready wooden balé with generous seating and two fabulous black bamboo-swinging chairs. Rural charm abounds with coconut groves, mango and papaya trees fringing the property. A small temple has been hewn from the jungle on the riverbank opposite the balconied bedrooms offering a unique view into the daily rituals of this exotic and mysterious island. A team of dedicated staff including chefs, villa attendants and 24/7 security ensures that every whim is catered for in sumptuous and seamless style from a large working kitchen, a guest kitchen, and bar. Canggu’s famous Echo Beach with its sensational surf, exquisite glittering black volcanic sand, funky bars and priceless sunsets is a mere 15-minute stroll away. Indoor Features
- Main Living Area (Semi open-air living area, Indoor bar facility).
- Bedroom 1 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe, Study desk, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa,Mini bar, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa,Mini bar, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 4 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa,Mini bar, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 5 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa,Mini bar, Toiletries, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Enclosed kitchen & dining area, Kitchenette).
- Additional Living Area 1 (Massage room).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Laptop available, Telephone with free local calls).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator), Ipod Docking System).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas, Poolside massage table).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bbq facility).
- Recreational Activities (Tennis court).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily, Grocery shopping assistance
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||950|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||678|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||950|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||1,050|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||1,150|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||950|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||1,050|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||1,150|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||1,050|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||950|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||1,150|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,395|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|