Seminyak | Laksmana Estate, Seminyak, south-west Bali, Indonesia
Per Night – $888.56
Named after the beautiful king’s daughter at the centre of the Hindu epic, The Ramayana, this serene, four-bedroom villa is peacefully set in the secure upmarket Laksmana estate a few hundred metres from the beach, and an easy walk from some of Bali’s most iconic restaurants, sunset bars and boutiques. Its space-enhancing layout – three pavilions positioned around a waterfall-fed swimming pool – provides a surprising amount of living space, including an open-sided upper living room with sunset terrace, poolside dining room below, second living room and an air-conditioned study. While the master bedroom is magnificent, taking up much of the second pool-edge pavilion, those staying in the three guest bedrooms won’t feel they’ve drawn the short straw; the interiors are opulently furnished and feature Jim Thompson silks and rice-paper screens as well as glamorous marble-lined bathrooms. This is a thoroughly grown-up fully-staffed villa, where you can relax by the pool, retire to the shade of the dining room for a leisurely lunch (prepared by the villa’s excellent chef – with a fixed price menu to make the choice easier), work out in the gym, enjoy sunset cocktails on the terrace, pop across the road to La Lucciola for dinner – and, with 24-hour butler service, still be pampered when you return to the villa in the early hours. It doesn’t get better than that! Those looking to experience the best of Bali with a dual-location break split between the surf and sand of the south coast and the green hills and terraces of Ubud can book a stay at Shinta Dewi Seminyak’s sister villa, four-bedroomed Shinta Dewi Ubud. Special discounted packages are available for guests booking both villas. Visit the Shinta Dewi website for details.
- Main Living Area (Semi open-air living area, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 4 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Kitchenette, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware).
- Additional Living Area 1 (Additional living room).
- Additional Living Area 2 (Gym with air-conditioning).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone with free local calls).
- Miscellaneous (Fitness equipment, Safety deposit box, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator), Ipod Docking System).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views, Sunset views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bbq facility, Outdoor setting & sofa).
- Airport pick-up on arrival, Welcome drink upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Daily Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service.
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||590|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||920|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||590|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||750|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||920|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||590|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||750|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||920|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||750|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||590|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||920|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,230|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|