Seseh | Jalan Pantai Seseh
Per Night – AUD1,065.35This enchanting 4 bedroom villa sits in the middle of the Shalimar estate and has sublime vistas across timeless rice fields and the undulating waves breaking on Seseh beach. Designed to give guests space, light and serenity, this property combines idyllic outdoor living areas with cool palatial bedrooms to deliver a whole new standard in exotic getaways. The extravagant communal areas and extensive lawns create the perfect space for a special celebration or a fairy-tale wedding. The vast, open plan living accommodation is centrally located at the rear of the villa and faces over the tropical grace of an inviting 20 metre swimming pool and the stylishly landscaped lawn and garden. Beyond a small dividing hedge and pockets of palms, lies the ocean which is a perfect spot for surfing. Either side of the pool are immense day beds with parasols for the ultimate in luxurious poolside lounging, where in total comfort guests can sip on a cool drink or take a nap in the dying embers of the day. Open to the joys of the garden, the living area features two large L shaped sofas which face onto large wooden coffee tables forming a great shady spot to enjoy a morning coffee and talk about the activities you have planned for the day. This area is fully equipped with a Satellite TV and a DVD player and Wi-Fi is available throughout. To the rear is a fully fitted, contemporary kitchen with all the accoutrements you will need to cater for your stay and in the middle, with great views of the garden is a sophisticated 8 seater dining table. Here you can sample the delicious complimentary breakfast or order further meals from the in-house suggested menu which includes Western and Asian fayre as well as healthy choices and special children’s options. These meals are served family style and staff may use the commercial kitchen at the front of the villa complex to prepare so as to be as discreet as possible. This property is staffed by a dedicated and discreet team including an on call villa manager and two villa supervisors who take care of the day to day running of the estate. To make your stay as relaxing as possible butlers, housekeeping, cooks, gardeners and security are all on hand to make sure all your needs are well taken care of. A grocery system with a 25% surcharge is in place and additional staff such as babysitters and drivers are available on request. Furthermore, a variety of spa treatments can be ordered from an extensive menu, all of which are delivered by professional therapists. Indoor Features
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 4 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Villa Supervisor, Butler, Cook, Housekeeper, Security, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Ocean views, Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool,Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking Water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily
Rates Table in Detail
|09/01/2019 – 02/02/2019||Low||2||745|
|03/02/2019 – 09/02/2019||High||5||845|
|10/02/2019 – 16/04/2019||Low||2||745|
|17/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||5||845|
|25/04/2019 – 15/06/2019||Low||2||745|
|16/06/2019 – 30/09/2019||High||5||845|
|01/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||745|
|20/12/2019 – 08/01/2020||Peak||7||995|
|09/01/2020 – 31/03/2020||Low||2||745|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|