Seminyak | Jalan. Kayu Aya (Laksmana) gang Bugis – Seminyak, Bali 80361 – Indonesia
Per Night – $268.50
The Villa is a 3 or 4 bedroom Private pool villa, with a perfect location, as central in Seminyak as you can be, right off Jalan Kayu Aya – known locally as ‘Eat Street’. Here you will find a wide range of favourite restaurants, situated only a short stroll from Seminyak Square and the beach. You can just stay in your villa or enjoy the famous sunsets from the range of beachside bars. Right on your doorstep is Seminyak’s elegant nightlife, shopping or relax at one of the many local spas or massage centres, everything you’ll want to do on your holiday is within walking distance of The villa. The villa is an oasis from the hustle and bustle of central Seminyak, but only 5 mins walk away! Easy to get to, and easy to escape from! With a traditional Balinese feel, reflected in the Alang-Alang roof, the main building is two floors, the open-air ground floor comprises a fully-equipped kitchen with a gas hob and oven, a microwave, coffee maker, a hot and cold water dispenser, a refrigerator/freezer and plenty of china, glassware and cutlery. Adjoining is a spacious living area with a big screen television with 50 channels and a DVD player and a stereo system making it great for entertaining. The dining setting is on an adjoining fully covered but open to the breeze al fresco patio with a large teak table and bench chairs – perfect for four adults and children to share breakfast or our in villa dining experience! On the second floor is a spacious bedroom with a comfortable king-sized bed, air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and a safety deposit box. The en-suite bathroom with shower is stocked with exclusive personal effects. The bedroom has french doors, that open out onto a spacious balcony with views of the garden and pool, which make it the perfect place to relax in the rocking chair with a drink in one hand and a good book in the other. The second floor also has an air-conditioned smaller bedroom, which has an office desk and chair, and a king single bed making it very comfortable, particularly for children or teenagers wanting their own private room. This room is a small additional charge if desired. By the side of the tropical gardens on the other side of the T shaped swimming pool, the charming twin guest houses are air conditioned and have a ceiling fan above a king-sized bed. Both have an LCD television with 50 channels and DVD player. Each has a separate large ensuite bathroom and toilet with wardrobe, safety deposit box and adjoining is a twin shower room, and semi open air (but private) gorgeous bathtub! The separate semi outdoor shower also has exclusive supplied personal effects. As with the balcony in the main building, each guest house has a terrace, overlooking the pool. Designed to recreate the ambience of a traditional Balinese compound, The villa has a tropical landscaped garden with bottle palms, pandan trees and Japanese frangipani bordering the pool and manicured green lawns – it is an idyllic getaway with fine stone adding a traditional feel recalling the Bali of old. Lie back on the poolside sun loungers, bathed in sun all day, or enjoy the shade of the large umbrella with a book – and feel your cares slip away. The focal point of Villa Rasi is the T-shaped swimming pool and carefully tended gardens, which boasts a colourful array of plants, shrubs and trees. There is even an outdoor shower to cool off, or rinse off before or after a dip!
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system).
- Bedroom 1 (Guesthouse (stand-alone) style, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Guesthouse (stand-alone) style, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom, Double size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Water Dispenser, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator with ice cube maker, Dishwasher).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Guest Services Assistant, Security, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool,Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Housekeeping service daily, Grocery shopping assistance.
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 15/03/2019||Low||3||229|
|16/03/2019 – 15/05/2019||Shoulder||5||247|
|16/05/2019 – 11/10/2019||High||5||278|
|12/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||3||229|
|20/12/2019 – 06/01/2020||Peak||5||297|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|