Seminyak | JL Raya Seminyak, Gg Keraton – Seminyak, Bali 80361 – Indonesia
Villa Rama is a Bali private pool villa. The moment you enter through the doors of Villa Rama, you are greeted by a lush tropical garden, large green lawns, and a beautifully designed Balinese style villa.
The thatched ‘Alang Alang’ roof is quintessential Bali, and the guest houses built around the central pool and huge living/dining/entertainment area at one end, means you have a view of the whole villa from any location – great for families. Main building
Designed with personal comfort in mind, the main building overlooks the swimming pool and tropical gardens and features a big living space perfect for entertaining friends with modern entertainment systems and big screen TV with satellite channels including movies, news, cartoons and sport
This living area is a spacious and open area with a big ‘L’ shaped locally made Rattan Sofa, as well as a teak sofa bed, wrapping around a teak coffee table. Continuing the open plan theme, the grand dining table and chairs are located close by. The kitchen is located in a separate pavilion, so that cooking and dining/entertaining are kept seperate. It has a huge BBQ, gas stove, microwave, coffee maker, juicer and water dispenser. Bedrooms and configuration
The tastefully decorated single-storey villa has three bedrooms – two bedrooms are contained in two identical guest houses separated by a wooden bridge over the pool and a beautiful Buddha relief. The third bedroom is attached to the main building. All of the bedrooms are air-conditioned, as well as having ceiling fans, a huge king sized bed (one guest house convertible to 2 x single beds) , spacious wardrobe with safety deposit box and en-suite bathroom with open air showers, fully supplied with hair drier, guest shampoo, conditioner, soaps and moisturiser. Grounds & landscaping
A thatched pavilion over a daybed next to the pool (The ‘Bale’) provides a shady niche to stretch out with a book amongst the cushions, or enjoy a massage. There is even an outdoor garden shower close at hand! At the end of the garden, a stone terrace is perfect for casual alfresco dining with friends and loved ones, and has sun beds and shady umbrella. The stunning Buddha water feature and infinity pool is the glistening focal point of Villa Rama and is surrounded by lawns, gardens and tropical plants. Location
The villa is situated down a quiet lane off Jalan Raya Seminyak, called Gang Keraton. A short walk will bring you into the centre of Seminyak, a fashionable area with an abundance of boutique shopping options, as well as numerous restaurants, spas, art galleries and nightclubs. The villa is also within walking distance of Legian, the area between Seminyak and Kuta, where you will find more shops, boutiques and famous restaurants. The villa is also conveniently close to Bintang Supermarket, located on Jalan Raya Seminyak, where you can get your groceries. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from the villa, which is the perfect place to enjoy a stunning sunset. The villa is an oasis nestled in a quiet lane but conveniently only a stroll to everything you’ll need to make your holiday perfect.
There is also private parking available in front of the villa.
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Guesthouse (stand-alone) style, Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Guesthouse (stand-alone) style, Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom, Double size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Water Dispenser, Toaster, Blender, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator, Coffee machine, Dishwasher).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Housekeeping service daily, Grocery shopping assistance.
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 15/03/2019||Low||3||290|
|16/03/2019 – 15/05/2019||Shoulder||5||309|
|16/05/2019 – 11/10/2019||High||5||346|
|12/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||3||290|
|20/12/2019 – 06/01/2020||Peak||5||371|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|