Seminyak | Jalan Raya Petitenget, Gg. Orchid – Seminyak
Per Night – $222.14
Villa Portsea Bali was designed by an Australian couple that regularly visited Bali over the last 20 years, finally deciding to build their own villa based upon all their hotel and villa experiences. They like to think that Villa Portsea Bali has many little things that some villas may miss. Nearby you will find some of the best restaurants such as Sarong, Metis, Sardine, Hu’u Bar, La Lucciola and The Living Room. The famous “Eat Street” is also a mere 3 minutes taxi ride away allowing for many other cafes, bars and restaurant options from which to choose. If you are keen party people, get into Potato Head, W Hotel, and Ku De Ta, plus many more are all very close, but not so close they keep you awake all night! The villa is also not too far away from the beach so that early morning walk is also an option! Our two huge bedrooms are complete with walk in robes , full en-suites, outside shower and bath shows, Villa Portsea Bali delivers a 5 star experience!
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Study desk, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Water Dispenser, Oven, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator, Coffee machine, Dishwasher).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Baby cot & high chair available – charges apply).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Supervisor, Cook, Housekeeper, Security, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendan).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Poolside sunlounges).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Breakfast (first morning only), Free Wi-Fi, Drinking Water, Housekeeping service daily.
Rates Table in Detail
|09/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||180|
|02/02/2019 – 08/02/2019||High||3||230|
|09/02/2019 – 17/04/2019||Low||2||180|
|18/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||3||230|
|25/04/2019 – 30/06/2019||Low||2||180|
|01/07/2019 – 15/09/2019||High||3||230|
|16/09/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||180|
|20/12/2019 – 08/01/2020||Peak||5||280|
|09/01/2020 – 31/03/2020||Low||2||180|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|