Seminyak | Jalan Kayu Aya, Gang Batur Sari 60X Oberoi
Per Night – $217.31
Situated in the prime spot of Oberoi, Seminyak. Restaurants, clubs and trendy shops are all within walking distance. It’s a private villa for rent Oberoi 3 bedrooms sleep 5 peoples. The villa offers a contemporary and fresh style with modern facilities mixed with Balinese artworks and paintings. The ground floor features an open living and dining environment with western kitchen facing the swimming pool. The villa has 3 bedroms in total. The master bedroom with double bed is located on the first floor equipped with private en-suite bathroom. The Second bedroom has twin bed & private en-suite bathroom. and the third rooms (extra room) has one single sized bed.
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Ceiling fan).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Toiletries, Wardrobe with safety deposit box).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom, Single size bed x 2 with mosquito nets, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Toiletries, Wardrobe with safety deposit box).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot available).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Guest Services Assistant, Security, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Poolside sunlounges, Poolside shower).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Drinking water replenished daily, Housekeeping service daily, Grocery shopping assistance (20% surcharge applies), Child minding service
Rates Table in Detail
|09/01/2019 – 02/02/2019||Low||2||175|
|03/02/2019 – 09/02/2019||High||5||225|
|10/02/2019 – 17/04/2019||Low||2||175|
|18/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||5||225|
|25/04/2019 – 30/06/2019||Low||2||175|
|01/07/2019 – 31/07/2019||High||5||225|
|01/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Peak||7||265|
|01/09/2019 – 15/09/2019||High||5||225|
|16/09/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||175|
|20/12/2019 – 08/01/2020||Peak||7||265|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|