Ubud | Jalan Jukut Paku, Singakerta – Ubud(10’ drive to Ubud downtown)
Per Night – $632.61
Discover the ultimate privilege of staying in a luxury private villa in a traditional area being famously known as the most artistic, spiritual and the cultural centre of Bali – the mystical Ubud. Far from the bustle of daily Balinese life, The villa is situated on the edge of a small, quiet Balinese village. This exclusive property has a tranquil atmosphere surrounded by panoramic views of rice fields. With its 5 bedroom set on 1500 m2 land area, this a spiritual and tranquil haven offers an intimate and indulgent private villa experience, with an open air living with dining area, a private infinity swimming pool, sunbathing area & tropical gardens, completed with Home comforts and personalize service of gracious Balinese hospitality. The villa was fully completed in December 2012, with a traditional design and modern conveniences. From the Balinese entrance-gate of these villa, a stepping-stones walkway framed with fishponds leads through a large living pavilion bordered with lush gardens towards the main courtyard. Featuring a swimming pool, sun deck, semi-open living environment, fully equipped kitchen, exclusive bathroom facilities and air-conditioned bedrooms. In the open living area, thatched roofs and bold bamboos are gracefully exposed and appear to be modern with the highly selected quality furniture. In this living pavilion, an open dining space is accommodated, together with a spacious kitchen that connects to the staff quarter area. By using limited selection of materials, the simplicity and purity of the house are enhanced. The unique lighting in the pavilions and gardens create another serene atmosphere during the evenings. The master bedroom is on the upper level of the second building on the left side of the pavilion, where a private comfortable sitting area is located to enjoy the overview of the villa and the surrounding area. The second and third bedrooms are located on the first floor of the building overlooking the infinity swimming pool and tropical gardens. The 2 guest-bedrooms are located side by side in the 1-storey third building, on the right side of the pavilion. Nestled among the area where nature is respected and encompassed by productive rice-fields and charming local villages, The villa has an ideal secluded sanctuary for families or small group of peaceful ambience seekers. It is the perfect escape and unique retreat to revive and cleanse your soul.
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Toiletries, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Double size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 4 (Guesthouse (stand-alone) style, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Double size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 5 (Guesthouse (stand-alone) style, Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Double size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Kitchenette, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator with ice cube maker, Dishwasher).
- Facility (Private pool, Hot water, Satellite TV, Internet wi-fi,Linen, Towels, 12hours Butler Service, Night Security Staff).
- Inclusion (Amenities, Flower Arrangement, Welcome Drink, Welcome Fruit Basket, Daily Continental Breakfast.).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Butler, Cook, Housekeeper, Security, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Tropical forest views, Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas.
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bbq facility, Outdoor setting, Outdoor sofa).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Welcome fruit basket/ platter upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Continental breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Housekeeping service daily.
Rates Table in Detail
|01/09/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||545|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|