Seminyak | Jalan. Raya Seminyak gang Keraton – Seminyak, Bali 80361 – IndonesiaOur Bali pool villas Seminyak include the stunning Villa Olive. Villa Olive is beautiful oasis nestled in a quiet lane but conveniently only a stroll to everything you will need to make your holiday perfect. The interior design of this villa is simply stunning, warm colours abound, and the feeling of peace and serenity is clear from the moment you set foot across the threshold. The gardens are lush and green, and the infinity pool and waterfall with Buddha statue compliment the serenity of this villa, a favourite with many!
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Guesthouse (stand-alone) style, Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Guesthouse (stand-alone) style, Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom, Double size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Water Dispenser, Toaster, Blender, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator, Coffee machine, Dishwasher).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Housekeeping service daily, Grocery shopping assistance.
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 15/03/2019||Low||3||290|
|16/03/2019 – 15/05/2019||Shoulder||5||309|
|16/05/2019 – 11/10/2019||High||5||346|
|12/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||3||290|
|20/12/2019 – 06/01/2020||Peak||5||371|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|