Seminyak | Jalan Petitenget Gang Orchid
Per Night – $241.46The villa is an exquisite contradiction of a luxury vacation villa. Both private and centrally located, and stylish yet homey. Located in Seminyak’s chic Petitenget area, the villa feels as if you escaped into a secret island resort all your own, surrounded by lush tropical foliage and a gorgeous private pool. While admiring the Bali sunset from the roof top deck, you’ll think you are the king of the world – and in that special holiday moment, you’ll be right. Modern features integrate with traditional living in this gem of a villa. You’ll find luxuriously comfortable open living areas, three gorgeously appointed bedrooms, and a private outdoor pool garden that is your personal slice of paradise. Up to six guests are easily accommodated, making it an ideal choice for a family getaway, or maybe just you and your closest friends. Take advantage of Villa Namira’s location in glamourous Seminyak, where you are only a short fifteen minute walk down Jl. Cendrawasih from famous beaches, and also close to trendy restaurants and fashionable boutiques. Your stay will be made incredibly relaxing by the charming, professional staff that will handle all of your requests with a smile. It’s an island on an island vacation villa, ready for you to come and enjoy Bali’s finest living Stylish artwork, natural light, and poolside views through large glass windows are characteristics of all three of the villa’s bedrooms to create an atmosphere of serenity within. The guest rooms are found downstairs, where the windows open to reveal access to the pool and gardens. The master suite is upstairs and features a view overlooking the tropical scene below. Each bedroom is the same size and is home to a comfortable queen-size bed draped in soft bedding, ready for you to get forty winks – or more if needed. The bedrooms are fully furnished for comfortable stays of any duration. Storage closets and safety boxes are found in all rooms to stash your kit and luggage, and end tables with lamps are provided for bedtime reading of your Bali travel guide. Stretch out in the plush chair, and put your feet up on the ottoman to sneak a little TV time on the included flat screen TV with satellite channels, or maybe just catch your breath after a long walk exploring town. If you’d like to take a long, reflective soak in a tub filled with flower petals, the ensuite master bath is exclusively set up to make that happen. There’s also a monsoon shower that will certainly get all the beach sand washed away. Monsoon showers are also provided in the downstairs ensuite bathrooms. Natural light, stone, and white tiles give these rooms an open, airy feel. You’ll find them fully stocked with towels, soap, and all the little things needed for convenience and cleanliness
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Sofa, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Sofa, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Sofa, Toiletries, Study Desk).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Water Dispenser, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Additional Living Area 1 (TV room with air-conditioning & ceiling fan).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Maid Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Swimming Pool Area (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking ).
- Swimming Pool Area( Private swimming pool, Poolside sunlounges).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor setting & sofa).
- Airport transfers (arrival only), Breakfast (First morning only), Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily.
Rates Table in Detail
|09/01/2019 – 02/02/2019||Low||2||210|
|03/02/2019 – 09/02/2019||High||5||250|
|10/02/2019 – 16/04/2019||Low||2||210|
|17/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||5||250|
|25/04/2019 – 15/06/2019||Low||2||210|
|16/06/2019 – 30/09/2019||High||5||250|
|01/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||210|
|20/12/2019 – 08/01/2020||Peak||7||310|
|09/01/2020 – 31/03/2020||Low||2||210|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|