Seminyak | Jalan Beraban – K Mea Complex No.2
Per Night – $446.21
Superbly positioned in the fashionable and hip district of Jalan Pangkung Sari in Seminyak, Villa Miro, Seminyak 3 bedroom for rent, Bali is situated within the trendiest and most popular area of Bali.
Located nearby are astonishing beaches, Bali’s best restaurants and bars, fashionable boutiques and sophisticated café’s, and yet far enough away to to relax, unwind and refresh.
Newly completed, Villa Miro in Seminyak, Bali – 3 bedrooms offers modern and chic architecture with a blend of Balinese design elements. Stylishly decorated and furnished using hand selected local materials providing a serene and tropical environment. The villa boasts 3 bedrooms each with ensuite bedrooms, a TV room that can double as an extra bedroom with ensuite bathroom, enclosed living, dining and kitchen all overlooking the pool and gardens.
Spacious fully air-conditioned open-plan living &dining areas with split level design surrounded by floor to ceiling glass doors overlooking the pool and gardens. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with large fridge and breakfast island bench.
Adjoining the main living area of the villa is a separate air-conditioned media room with 46 inch flat screen TV & DVD player with private bathroom and shower. This room can also be converted to an extra bedroom.
A feature of the outdoor area of the Villa Miro – Luxury, 3 Bed, Central Seminyak villa is the large L-shaped pool with bridge giving the look and feel of having two separate pools. There is also a jacuzzi at one end of the pool and a large timber deck with two separate sitting areas with outdoor furniture settings.
Poolside sun loungers and an inviting garden gazebo/bale all add up to make Villa Miro’s outdoor areas the perfect place for fun, entertaining or just relaxing away your holiday.
The Bali Villas for rent Seminyak villa is located on Jalan Pangkung Sari in Seminyak, offering guests easy access to Jalan Laksmana and on the other side Jalan Kayu Aya both commonly known as “Eat Street” with their plethora of restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and night clubs yet far enough away to enjoy total peace and quiet surrounded by fields with the occasional cow, while the beach is an easy 10 minute walk away.
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Water Dispenser, Toaster, Blender, Juicer, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator).
- Additional Living Area 1 (TV room with air-conditioning).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Villa Supervisor, Butler, Cook, Maid, Housekeeper, Security, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook ( Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor setting and sofa).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival,Welcome fruit basket/ platter upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking Water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily
Rates Table in Detail
|09/01/2019 – 02/02/2019||Low||2||410|
|03/02/2019 – 09/02/2019||High||5||462|
|10/02/2019 – 16/04/2019||Low||2||410|
|17/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||5||462|
|25/04/2019 – 15/06/2019||Low||2||410|
|16/06/2019 – 30/09/2019||High||5||462|
|01/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||410|
|20/12/2019 – 08/01/2020||Peak||7||604|
|09/01/2020 – 31/03/2020||Low||2||410|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|