Canggu | Gang Sri Kahyangan, Tibubeneng
Per Night – AUD609.18
The villa is finished in 2015 and designed under European architecture; it combines the heritage of Bali outdoor living with the luxury of high International standards. The Villa is built on a spacious plot of land of 750m2. The building is almost 400m2. It is very spacious. We have built it with our own living style in mind with all materials, furnishings and details designed and sourced in Bali. An enormous living room is decorated with modern art and the 2 large sofas are connected to the dining area where a large teak-wood table with place for 12 persons is awaiting you. This all is connected with the open kitchen and bar, a dream area of every chef or nice place to look at to see the chef working when you are relaxing. In the living room you can plug in your mobile devise to the speaker and listen to your own favorite music. Living in Bali is bringing the outside inside and we created a home just with the combination of comfortable living alternating between the two spaces. From the living room you will have great view over the 15 meter long pool. (We have a pool fence which can be installed when you arrive with small kids) A TV corner has relaxing sofas and you will find all International channels at your fingertips. A second TV is installed in the master bedroom. The WiFi connection is working well in every room of the house. (And outdoor areas) 3 large bedrooms, all with a private spacious bathroom (with safety deposit boxes) are on the ground level. On the top level of the house you will find a large enclosed area with the 4th large king-Size four poster bed of the house. is situated 200 meter from the Canggu plaza, where the famous restaurants and a large International Supermarket are located. The new Splash Water Fun Park of the Canggu Club is adjoining it and is open for day guests. (Which is a great experience for any family with young kids) Berawa Beach is 300 meter to the other side, perfect for your morning wave surfing. So the villa is located in between the Canggu Plaza and the beach. It is part of a enclosed community, which means we are surrounded by 2 large gates and have 24 hour security around the villa. Within 10 minutes driving you are in front of KUDETA. The hip and happening Echo Beach restaurants and clubs are 5 minutes from our Villa.
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Music docking station).
- Bedroom 1 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Television with international channels & DVD player, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Toiletries Walk-in robe with safety box, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box).
- Bedroom 4 (Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Water Dispenser, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Additional Living Area 1 (TV room with air-conditioning, Lounge setting).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Driver, Maid, Housekeeper, Security, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
Outdoor FeaturesRate Inclusions
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Poolside sunlounges).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor setting, Outdoor sofa).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Breakfast (first morning only), Free Wi-Fi, Housekeeping service daily.
Rates Table in Detail
|10/01/2019 – 02/02/2019||Low||2||347|
|03/02/2019 – 08/02/2019||High||5||426|
|09/02/2019 – 14/04/2019||Low||2||347|
|15/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||426|
|22/04/2019 – 30/06/2019||Low||2||347|
|01/07/2019 – 31/07/2019||High||5||426|
|01/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Peak||6||478|
|01/09/2019 – 15/09/2019||High||5||426|
|16/09/2019 – 09/12/2019||Low||2||347|
|10/12/2019 – 19/12/2019||High||5||426|
|20/12/2019 – 09/01/2020||Peak||6||478|
|10/01/2020 – 31/01/2020||Low||2||347|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|