Seminyak | Seminyak, south-west Bali, Indonesia
Per Night – $482.91
Kalimaya IV, like each of the villas, is beautifully appointed, exuding luxury, elegance and comfort and is lovingly looked after by a professional and highly-trained team of staff to ensure that every guest receives first-class service, capturing the essence of Balinese hospitality. Beyond the walls of your serene, private and luxurious tropical sanctuary, guests can revel in sophisticated Seminyak, one of the world’s premiere dining and shopping destinations. This three-bedroom, two-storey villa features two air conditioned king-size bedrooms and a large twin bedroom, all with marble ensuites, two living areas, open-plan kitchen, dining room, terrazzo and a private swimming pool with traditional Balinese water features. The villa is set within a lush tropical garden that features a traditional thatched balé, the ideal spot to relax on a balmy Bali day. A stay at Villa Kalimaya offers a captivating blend of luxury, recreation, privacy and exemplary service. Together, the Kalimaya villas offer 13 bedrooms – and may be rented separately or in a variety of flexible combinations – making these private villas the perfect choice for small families or large groups. Villa Kalimaya I, II and III offer all the sumptuous style, splendour and convenience of Kalimaya IV, presenting guests with a stunning selection of one five-bedroom villa, one three-bedroom villa and one two-bedroom villa.
- Main Living Area (Semi open-air living area, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system, Guest bathroom).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with DVD player, Music docking station, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with DVD player, Music docking station, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone with free local calls).
- Miscellaneous (Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator), Ipod Docking System).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bar facility).
- Airport pick-up on arrival, Welcome drink upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service.
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||395|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||500|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||395|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||450|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||500|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||395|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||450|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||500|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||450|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||395|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||500|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||600|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|