Seminyak | Seminyak, south-west Bali, Indonesia
Per Night – AUD707.85
Like each of the villas on this estate, Kalimaya III is beautifully appointed, exuding luxury, elegance and comfort, and is lovingly cared for by a professional and highly-trained team of staff to ensure that every guest receives first-class service, capturing the essence of Balinese hospitality. Beyond the walls of this serene, private and luxurious tropical sanctuary, guests can revel in sophisticated Seminyak, one of the world’s premiere dining and shopping destinations. Although an almost mirror image of its neighbouring sister villa, Kalimaya II, this two-storey air conditioned residence has it’s own personality and sense of style. Beautifully furnished, it features three bedrooms with king-size beds and marble ensuites, a comfortable living room, bright dining pavilion facing the gardens and pool, a fully equipped kitchen, a private swimming pool with a jacuzzi, and an infrared sauna. The villa is set within lush tropical gardens that feature a traditional thatched bale and water fountains. A stay at Villa Kalimaya offers a captivating blend of luxury, recreation, privacy and exemplary service. Together, the Kalimaya villas offer 13 bedrooms – and may be rented separately or in a variety of flexible combinations – making these private villas the perfect choice for small families or large groups.
- Main Living Area (Semi open-air living area, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system, Guest bathroom).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with DVD player, Music docking station, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with DVD player, Music docking station, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Air-conditioning, Television with DVD player, Music docking station, Sofa, Toiletries, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone with free local calls).
- Miscellaneous (Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator), Ipod Docking System).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bar facility).
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||495|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||610|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||495|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||550|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||610|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||495|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||550|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||610|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||550|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||495|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||610|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||680|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|