Jimbaran | Jimbaran, Bali
Per Night – AUD929.50
Just a stone’s throw from some of Bali’s best beaches, Villa Jamalu sits perched high on the hillside of Bali’s south coast. With sweeping views over the tranquil waters of Jimbaran Bay, every aspect of this stunning four-bedroom, family friendly villa, from its clean lines to its stylish interiors, promises guests the ultimate in luxury and entertainment. A stay at Villa Jamalu will exceed all your holiday dreams with three levels of outstanding accommodation, a well-equipped gym, games room, spa, yoga space and 12-metre pool at your disposal. While you rest and rejuvenate, a team of friendly and capable staff, including a private chef and villa manager, are on hand to make sure you want for nothing. Rooftop dining at Villa Jamalu is an absolute treat on the alfresco terrace; let the villa’s private gourmet chef prepare sumptuous meals which can be enjoyed at the twelve-seater dining table, or provide canapés to graze upon whilst sipping cocktails and lounging on the all-weather sofas as the sun sets magically over the ocean with Bali’s sacred Mount Batu Karu providing a mystical backdrop. Villa Jamalu is equipped with everything required for a truly memorable and well-appointed family retreat. Children will adore the playroom, while adult and teenage guests will love the air-conditioned games room and entertainment den featuring a pool table, 50-inch flat-screen television and PlayStation 3. Or if chilling out is more your style, try a work out in the well-equipped gym or some Zen time in the dedicated yoga space or a massage in the private spa treatment room. A state-of-the-art Bose sound system services both indoors and outdoors so relax on the loungers shaded by umbrellas or in the balé pavilion that hovers above the sparkling 12-metre swimming pool. Or, escape the tropical heat indoors and savour the air-conditioned comfort of one of the many spacious living areas.
- Main Living Area (Enclosed living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub. King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk)
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Bedroom 4 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Kitchen and Dining (Enclosed kitchen & dining area, Water Dispenser, Microwave Full-size refrigerator).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone).
- Miscellaneous (Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Butler, Cook, Driver, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Rice field views, Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool & jacuzzi, Swimming pool has shallow step-in, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo)).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor setting).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily).
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||650|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||960|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||650|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||800|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||960|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||650|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||800|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||960|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||800|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||650|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||960|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,170|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|