The Bukit | Kuta Selatan, the Bukit peninsula
Per Night – AUD2,016.30
Poised on a cliff-top commanding stupendous views of the ocean sparkling below, the four-bedroom fully staffed Villa Hamsa forms part of Sohamsa Ocean Estate, together with the five-bedroom Villa Soham. The villas are set in an enclave of exclusive villas on the southernmost part of the Bukit peninsula – a still unspoilt slice of Bali that feels far from the bustle of better-known tourism hotspots – yet are only half an hour from the airport and close to some of the island’s best known attractions – the iconic Uluwatu sea temple, for example, the seafood restaurants of Jimbaran Bay, and world-famous surf breaks that lie just off enchanting sandy coves. Within the beautifully designed villa – which skilfully combines contemporary architecture with natural materials from the Indonesian archipelago – are both formal air-conditioned and casual alfresco living and dining spaces, generously sized air-conditioned bedrooms and bathrooms, and a large infinity pool. After a hearty breakfast served on the dining terrace, spend your morning cooling off with a few laps in the pool. After a leisurely lunch you’ll deserve a sea-breeze siesta. Take your chauffeured car to Pandawa Beach for an afternoon swim or a kayak, then retire to the master suite and sink into the deep bath tub before dressing for sunset cocktails on the deck to the sound of surf. Then take your seat at the enormous marble-topped dining table and enjoy a gourmet candlelit dinner prepared by the highly accomplished chef – part of a ten-strong staff dedicated to making your time at the villa really special.
- Main Living Area (Enclosed living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub. King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk)
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Bedroom 4 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Kitchen and Dining (Enclosed kitchen & dining area, Water Dispenser, Microwave Full-size refrigerator).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone).
- Miscellaneous (Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Butler, Cook, Driver, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Rice field views, Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool & jacuzzi, Swimming pool has shallow step-in, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo)).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor setting).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily).
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||1,410|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||1,890|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||1,410|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||1,650|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||1,890|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||1,410|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||1,650|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||1,890|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||1,650|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||1,410|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||1,890|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||2,190|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|