Seminyak | Jl. Drupadi, Gg. Mertasari
Per Night – AUD413.27Nestled in Drupadi Area, Villa CJ is a comfortable two bedroom villa nestled within walking ditance from the bustling Seminyak. This is a great choice for those an affordable family accommodation but offer a true sense of high-end lifestyle. Villa CJ Seminyak located in Jalan Drupadi, Seminyak. 50 meters down to the lane from the Jalan Drupadi main road, the villa at the right side with grey wall, and only 1.5km to Gado Gado beach. The villa has been designed with complete privacy in mind with its own pool, other high-end lifestyle facilities. The proximity to shopping, dining, transport, clubbing, gyms, the beach and other attractions make this villa the perfect place to stay.
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Microwave Full-size refrigerator with ice cube maker, Coffee machine).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Baby cot & high chair available – charges apply).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Butler, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views)
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges)
- Parking and Storage (Private parking)
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Breakfast daily, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Grocery shopping assistance (20% surcharge applies), Child minding service (surcharge applies)
Rates Table in Detail
|01/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||289|
|02/02/2019 – 08/02/2019||High||5||341|
|09/02/2019 – 17/04/2019||Low||2||289|
|18/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||5||341|
|25/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||289|
|15/06/2019 – 30/09/2019||High||5||341|
|01/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||289|
|20/12/2019 – 10/01/2020||Peak||7||405|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|