Seminyak | Batubelig, Seminyak, south-west Bali, Indonesia
Per Night – $2,887.81
The huge free-form swimming pool curving through the centre of the villa grounds is the natural focus; its swim-through waterfall, circular overlapping sun-deck and 4-metre high bale-in-the-sky dive platform guarantees hours of fun – and all in view of the open-sided living and dining pavilions that spill onto the poolside terrace in a perfect example of Bali-influenced tropical living. An enormous second level rice-field-view games room provides more entertainment in the form of a pool table, table tennis, home theatre, computer and library of board games overlooking the villa’s own badminton/volleyball lawn. There’s also a TV room with movie library and a second computer for guest use. The configuration of bedrooms gives an unusual level of flexibility. On the ground floor of the games pavilion, the three guest bedrooms are designed for flexible living; each has twins that convert to a king, with a pair of trundle beds underneath – perfect for 6 adults or up to 12 youngsters. Parents can retreat to the master pavilion the other side of the pool, where they enjoy the privacy of two master bedrooms and a plunge pool. The dining and living pavilions provide the social heart of Villa Asta – guests converge on the enormous 12-to-18 seat dining table for gourmet meals prepared by the villa chef and served by butlers who are on call 24/7. With such cosseting, there’s little need to leave the villa. But for those who want to venture out, Batubelig Beach is a ten-minute walk away (closer if you take the villa bicycles). And a driver and car is available for an additional cost to take guests to the acclaimed restaurants and bars of Seminyak, to the Finns Recreation Club (where they enjoy complimentary membership), or further afield on a day’s sight-seeing tour of the island.
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system).
- Bedroom 1 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Walk-in wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa).
- Bedroom 2 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Walk-in wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa).
- Bedroom 3 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Walk-in wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 4 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Walk-in wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 5 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Walk-in wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Computer available, Telephone with free local calls).
- Miscellaneous (Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator), Ipod Docking System).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bbq facility, Billiard table).
- Recreational Activities (Tennis court).
- Airport pick-up on arrival, Welcome drink upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service.
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||1,870|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||2,990|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||1,870|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||2,430|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||2,990|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||1,870|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||2,430|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||2,990|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||2,430|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||1,870|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||2,990|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||3,350|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|