Uluwatu | Jl. Temu Dewi, Pecatu, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung
Villa Ashira Pecatu is located in the the premier part of Pecatu, which surrounded by luxury villas above the hills which offers spectacular view to the sea and surrounding area. Ideally located close to some best surfing beach area of south Bali, Villa Ashira Pecatu offers a charming traditional Bali’s style villa furnished with modern comfort. The property features 2-bedrooms, open-air living adjoining with dining space and includes fully equipped kitchen. Outside features green surrounding a private pool. Villa Ashira Pecatu is a perfect holiday escape for a family or small groups who wants to be in a quiet and peace location and perfect as a surfing basecamp. Meantime guests will find a very relaxing villa.
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 ( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available – charges apply).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Butler, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views and Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Poolside sunlounges).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bbq facility).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Welcome fruit basket/ platter upon arrivalm Breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Grocery shopping assistance (20% surcharge applies), Child minding service (surcharge applies)
Rates Table in Detail
|01/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||174|
|02/02/2019 – 08/02/2019||High||5||214|
|09/02/2019 – 17/04/2019||Low||2||174|
|18/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||5||214|
|25/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||174|
|15/06/2019 – 30/09/2019||High||5||214|
|01/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||174|
|20/12/2019 – 10/01/2020||Peak||7||290|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|