Canggu | Jalan Nelayan, Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Per Night – $2,346.95Architectural genius Sonny Chan collaborated with interior design guru Albano Daminato to fashion a five-bedroom residence with a stand-alone gym and spa plus a game changing entertainment bale overlooking the Indian Ocean. This is a serious party zone with it’s own kitchen, barbecue and seating for more than a dozen people. With the ocean just metres away and a shimmering 20-metre salt-water pool by its side, this open pavilion is the last word in outdoor dining and your private chef is ever on hand to produce the ultimate gourmet feasts. Despite strong temptation to stay put, those exploring beyond this heavenly retreat will soon discover themselves to be only a gentle walk away from an exciting collection of funky cafes and eateries in Bali’s most up and coming district of Canggu. In the main house bedrooms have gorgeous sculptural terrazzo walls and clean lines that contrast with stylish canopied beds and sitting areas. Timber walls are closets keeping the minimal tone sharp. Two bedrooms have mesmerising ocean views from their freestanding baths set before huge bay windows while a further two bedrooms also enjoy fantastic sea views. Families and sports fiends will adore the private tennis court with its ball machine and huge racket selection, pool, gym, spa and perfectly placed yoga platforms to catch the sunrise and watch over the Hindu rituals at a nearby fisherman’s temple. The entertainment room, meanwhile, is fully loaded and ready to roar with TV, board games, music, arts gear and books galore. With 35-metres of ocean frontage, a team of 16 dedicated staff and an abundance of space, Arnalaya Beach House is a retreat that sings a siren song of a fantasy family holiday, a dream wedding and party venue, or a perfect surfside get away for a group of savvy travellers.
- Main Living Area (Semi open-air living area, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Air-conditioning, Television with international channels, Toiletries, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Air-conditioning, Television with international channels, Toiletries, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Air-conditioning, Toiletries).
- Bedroom 4 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Air-conditioning, Toiletries).
- Bedroom 5 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Air-conditioning, Toiletries).
- Kitchen and Dining (Enclosed kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator).
- Additional Living Area 1 (TV room with air-conditioning, Gym with air-conditioning, Massage room, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Computer available, Telephone with free local calls).
- Miscellaneous (Fitness equipment, Safety deposit box, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator), Ipod Docking System).
- Property Outlook (Ocean views, Swimming pool views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bbq facility).
- Recreational Activities (Tennis court).
- Airport pick-up on arrival, Welcome drink upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Daily Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service.
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||1,990|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||2,740|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||1,990|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||2,460|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||2,740|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||1,990|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||2,460|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||2,740|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||2,460|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||1,990|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||2,740|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||2,990|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|