Seminyak | Jalan Plawa Gang Beji In the Corner
Per Night – AUD421.85
Villa Aramanis Luna, Seminyak is Conveniently positioned within easy reach of everything that this highly sought–after suburb has to offer, yet tucked away in a quite lane far enough removed to ensure a peaceful and relaxing holiday.The Villa Luna Aramanis Seminyak, Bali provides a generous 300 sqm of floor space all under the one roof and sits within 500 sqm of professionally landscaped and totally private gardens. This Villa perfectly blend modern luxury living with Balinese tropical design elements and touches, creating the ideal environment for an unforgettable Bali holiday The living and dining areas feature extra high 4.2 m ceilings with louvre windows above aluminum bi–fold doors allowing for wonderful air-flow from cooling breezes, air-conditioning throughout, custom designed furnishings, stunning marble floors, LED lighting and a surround sound music system. The dining room comfortably seats 8 guests and adjoins a full equipped rubber wood kitchen with dark granite bench tops with stainless steel appliances and mirror splash backs. Under the same roof of the villa is a cleverly designed indoor/outdoor room which divides the kitchen and dining areas of the villa from the living and media room. With its hardwood timber flooring and handmade rattan furniture it’s the ideal space to escape the sun or chill out of an evening with a relaxing drink. The living and media room offers the latest in-home entertainment system including wide screen LCD TV, DVD/CD player and surround sound music system, and iPod docking station. Beautiful hardwood timber decks with sunbeds surround the large overflow swimming pool & lush tropical gardens. An outdoor shower, grassed lawns, and high perimeter fencing add to the sanctuary that is Bali Villas for rent Seminyak, Canggu Villas. Located right around the corner from Sunset Road, The Villas are a mere 20-minute drive from the airport and right in the heart of the popular Seminyak. It is a pleasure getting lost in the abundance of café’s, high-end boutiques, art galleries, and lavish spas on your 15 minute walk to the beach. Just down the road is the vibrant Dyana Pura street famous for its colorful shops, live music, and bustling pubs. Double-Six Beach is just nearby where guests enjoy sitting on colorful beanbags while sipping cocktails to some of the most beautiful sunset views in Bali. A holiday in Bali at Armani’s villa bamboo Seminyak Villa will be a holiday you will remember for all the right reasons
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Television with international channels & DVD player, Music docking station).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with DVD player, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box, Study desk).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with DVD player, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box, Study desk).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Blender, Juicer, Microwave, Conventional oven, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Ipod Docking System).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Villa Supervisor, Butler, Cook, Maid, Housekeeper, Security, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool,Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges)..
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival,Breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking Water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily.
Rates Table in Detail
|09/01/2019 – 02/02/2019||Low||2||255|
|03/02/2019 – 09/02/2019||High||5||295|
|10/02/2019 – 16/04/2019||Low||2||255|
|17/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||5||295|
|25/04/2019 – 15/06/2019||Low||2||255|
|16/06/2019 – 30/09/2019||High||5||295|
|01/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||255|
|09/01/2020 – 31/03/2020||Low||2||255|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|