Seminyak | Jalan Plawa Gang Beji In the Corner
Per Night – AUD622.05The relaxedget away that is The Villa represents the epitome of comfortwithin a tropical island setting. Designed in Balinese-style architecture with a contemporary twist, The Villa is located down a quiet lane in the heart of the bustling Seminyak, the Bali jet-settersmetropolis. From its cosy décor, to the lush greenery surrounding your very own private pool, this holiday escape is certain to provide guestsa sense of deep relaxation and rejuvenation. The front entrance welcomes guests directly into the garden,surrounding The Villa private swimming pool. Perfectly manicured, and walled by blossoming tropical plants, the garden borders the floor-to-ceiling glass walls which make up this unique villa, giving it a very large and naturally lit aura. The entertainment room is complete with a massive flat screen satellite TV/DVD and iPod docking station. Soaring-high ceilings lay atop the indoor living and dining space with a state of the art open-concept kitchen. Sprawl out on the cozy couches to a movie, or enjoy a cooling cocktail while floating around the pool. Finish off the perfect day by curling up to a good book on one of the poolside loungers to the sounds of the wind rustling through trees’ leaves. Three bedrooms sleep 6 guests comfortably. Guests of the master bedroom enjoy a large suite complete with a walk through wardrobe, large make up station, and an ensuite featuring a deep free-standing soaking tub overlooking the bathroom’s private garden, creating the ultimate romantic escape. All bedrooms are designed in a classy contemporary fashion, each one offering views of private tropical garden walls, Satellite TV, air-conditioning, and an ensuite featuring an outdoor rainforest-style shower. All bedrooms run along the back of the house for quiet and private repose, except for one bedroom located in its own free standing building providing uninterrupted views of the shimmering pool. Located right around the corner from Sunset Road, The Villas are a mere 20-minute drive from the airport and right in the heart of the popular Seminyak.It is a pleasure getting lost in the abundance of café’s, high-end boutiques, art galleries, and lavish spas on your 15 minute walk to the beach. Just down the road is the vibrant Dyana Pura street famous for its colorful shops, live music, and bustling pubs. Double-Six Beach is just nearby where guests enjoy sitting on colorful beanbags while sipping cocktails to some of the most beautiful sunset views in Bali.
- Main Living Area(Open-air living area, Television with international channels & DVD player, Music docking station).
- Bedroom 1(Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditionin, Television with DVD player, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box).
- Bedroom 2(Ensuite bathroom, King Size bed, Air-conditionin, Television with DVD player, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box).
- Bedroom 3(Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with DVD player, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box).
- Bedroom 4(Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with DVD player, Toiletries, Walk-in robe with safety box).
- Kitchen and Dining(Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Water Dispenser, Toaster, Blender, Juicer, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Communication(Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous(Safety deposit box, Ipod Docking System).
- Services Performed by Staff Villa(Manager, Villa Supervisor, Butler, Maid, Housekeeper, Security Swimming Pool, Attendant Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Poolside sunlounges).
- Parking & storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service.
Rates Table in Detail
|09/01/2019 – 02/02/2019||Low||2||435|
|03/02/2019 – 09/02/2019||High||5||475|
|10/02/2019 – 16/04/2019||Low||2||435|
|17/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||5||475|
|25/04/2019 – 15/06/2019||Low||2||435|
|16/06/2019 – 30/09/2019||High||5||475|
|01/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||435|
|20/12/2019 – 08/01/2020||Peak||7||595|
|09/01/2020 – 31/03/2020||Low||2||435|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|