Legian | Jalan Werkudara gang arjuna No.2 Legian
Per Night – $205.48The villa is a delightful three bedroom holiday escape, located in the exciting & vibrant Legian area. A newly built villa, it is modern, comfortable and equipped with all the necessary facilities to make your stay enjoyable. The villa is situated in a quiet lane right in the middle of Legian allowing guests to easily enjoy the restaurants, bars and cafes this area is famous for. The villa is perfect for a family or group of friends seeking a holiday villa right in the centre of the action – yet still offering privacy and peace to ensure a rejuvenating Bali holiday. The villa features a pleasant courtyard style outdoor area, tropical palms border the swimming pool and the pool deck provides the perfect place to enjoy the sun on one of the comfortable lounges. A water feature adds an element of tranquility to the setting and high walls ensure complete privacy for guests. The ground floor living area is quite spacious and tastefully furnished. On the walls hang lovely Balinese paintings and the sofa set is arranged to give guests a view of the garden and pool area. The open-plan space also incorporates the well equipped kitchen and the timber dining table seats 8 guests. Open the large bi-folding doors onto the pool for an alfresco affair, or relax in air-conditioned comfort. The villa has three spacious bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 guests comfortably. While the master bedroom can be found on the ground floor, the other three suites are located upstairs. Each bedroom comes fully furnished with a king size bed, a flat screen TV, a DVD player, beautiful Balinese portraits hang on the walls and tasteful timber furnishings round out the rooms. En-suite bathrooms feature a mix of free standing soaking baths, twin vanities and rain showers. Guests will be overwhelmed with the sincere warmth of the Balinese staff. Professionally trained, they will ensure the cleanliness of the villa on a daily basis and provide breakfast catering. Should you require the services of a professional chef, babysitter, masseuse, driver or any other services, the staff will make all the arrangements for you. The villa is in the busy Legian district which is famous for its great restaurants, bars, cafes and clubs. Guests are also just minutes away from the Double Six Beach where you can watch beautiful sunsets from the shores and indulge in the trendy beach clubs and seaside restaurants. There are plenty of spas around the villa for a rejuvenating massage and great shopping can be had at the array of boutiques, home wares and souvenir shops. Indoor Features
- Main Living Area (Semi open-air living area, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player)
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Double size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom, Double size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom, Double size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with DVD player).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Additional Living Area 1 (TV room with air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Villa Supervisor, Butler, Cook, Housekeeper, Security, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook ( Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Poolside sunlounges).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Breakfast (First Morning only), Free Wi-Fi, Drinking Water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily
Rates Table in Detail
|09/01/2019 – 02/02/2019||Low||2||255|
|03/02/2019 – 09/02/2019||High||5||315|
|10/02/2019 – 16/04/2019||Low||2||255|
|17/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||5||315|
|25/04/2019 – 15/06/2019||Low||2||255|
|16/06/2019 – 30/09/2019||High||5||315|
|01/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||255|
|09/01/2020 – 31/03/2020||Low||2||255|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|