Jimbaran | Jimbaran, Bali
Per Night – $425.50
Villa Aiko is a beautiful four-bedroom blend of East and West in picturesque Jimbaran Bay. Contemporary in design, with sweeping views across the idyllic Bukit Peninsula, every space at Villa Aiko makes the most of its spectacular hilltop location and breathtaking vistas. Villa Aiko’s design references the ancient Chinese philosophy of yin and yang with a dramatic play on light, space and airiness balanced with classic architectural lines created from teak, marble, granite and recycled ironwood. A liberal use of glass floods the villa with natural light and offers expansive views over manicured lawns, calming water features and an alluring infinity-edge lap pool. The villa’s four bedrooms are spacious and private, boasting ensuite bathrooms with chic Grohe fixtures polished wood flooring and high quality entertainment facilities. Two of the main bedrooms also offer expansive views over the beautiful Bukit Peninsula – perfect for taking in the scenery from the comfort of your king-sized bed. Enjoy a lazy day lounging in the sun on your private veranda or retreat from the heat and relax in the comfort of the air-conditioned library. Then enjoy a sumptuous evening meal prepared by your private chef as you watch the lights twinkling far below on Jimbaran Bay. Children will adore Villa Aiko. Endless days spent running around the large lawn, swimming in the pool and playing hide and seek around the grounds of this family-friendly villa. Villa Aiko’s air-conditioned playroom is fully equipped with a huge array of toys and games and there’s also a fantastic selection of DVDs, an Xbox and Wii for the whole family to enjoy. Indulge in a massage in the private spa treatment room or unwind in the shaded rooftop jacuzzi, a glass of bubbles in hand. While there’s no shortage of quiet spaces for a peaceful read or some private meditation, the many lounge and dining areas, both indoor and out, spoil you for choice when it’s time to socialise. Both the grassy lawn and the breezy upstairs deck are perfect settings for sophisticated and intimate celebrations and floors of Villa Aiko are equipped with state-of-the-art Bose sound systems, so music can set the mood wherever you are in the villa. Whatever your needs and desires, the warm, caring and professional staff at Villa Aiko will ensure that you experience an unforgettable Bali holiday.
- Main Living Area (Enclosed living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub. King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk)
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Bedroom 4 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Kitchen and Dining (Enclosed kitchen & dining area, Water Dispenser, Microwave Full-size refrigerator).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone).
- Miscellaneous (Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Butler, Cook, Driver, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Rice field views, Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool & jacuzzi, Swimming pool has shallow step-in, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo)).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor setting).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily).
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||630|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||900|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||630|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||760|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||900|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||630|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||760|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||900|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||760|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||630|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||900|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,080|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|