Seminyak | The Laksmana Estate, Seminyak, south-west Bali
Per Night – $956.16Those yearning for lashings of style and a stand-out Seminyak location a heartbeat from La Lucciola, Kue De Ta and the Breeze at Samaya need look no further than Villa Adasa. This beautifully designed three-bedroom villa is coccooned within the exclusive Laksmana Estate moments from Bali’s most famous restaurants, bars and boutiques. Yet such is its charm, you might find it difficult to step beyond its grand bronze-handled doors. An oasis of repose, Adasa reveals the influence of traditional Balinese architecture in the magnificent open-sided vaulted living pavilion and the liberal use of local materials (alang-alang roof, Palimanan stone walls, floors of terrazzo and polished teakwood). The interiors are achingly chic – black and white prints of 1930 Bali balance batik cushions in wild contrasting colours, an antique mirror reflects the bowls of orchids adorning the large dining table, Turkish and Tibetan rugs ripple across acres of floor. In contrast to such traditional touches yet completely in keeping with the clean contemporary lines are welcome 21st Century luxuries like Satelite TVs, Sonos music system and Bose sound system. There’s luxury in the sense of space too – entertaining is a breeze, yet myriad terraces, balconies and private spaces provide quieter areas of retreat. Adasa means ‘ten’ in Balinese – and top marks must go to the villa staff too, for whom nothing is too much trouble, no detail is overlooked. The chef’s ability to create five-course dinners or seafood BBQs is legendary and the poolside bar counter sees a lot of butler bartending activity (the master bedroom loggia is just the spot for sunset cocktails) This is a glamorous ‘grown-up’ villa and perfect for a group of friends who want to be in the thick of the action, yet families with kids, especially teenagers who appreciate the freedom to wander down to the beach in minutes, will not feel short-changed.
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Television with international channels & DVD player, Music docking station).
- Bedroom 1(Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe).
- Bedroom 2(Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe).
- Bedroom 3(Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe).
- Kitchen and Dining(Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Blender, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Additional Living Area 1(Massage room, Lounge setting).
- Communication(Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous(Safety deposit box, Ipod Docking System).
- Services Performed by Staff(Villa Manager, Villa Supervisor, Butler, Cook, Housekeeper, Security Swimming Pool, Attendant Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden view).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Poolside sunlounges).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Undercover outdoor entertaining area, Outdoor setting, Outdoor sofa, Outdoor setting & sofa).
- Airport pick-up on arrival, Welcome drink upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Daily Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service.
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||780|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||990|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||780|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||880|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||990|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||780|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||880|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||990|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||880|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||780|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||990|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,290|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|