Canggu | Pererenan village, Canggu, Bali, IndonesiaBuilt in gleaming local stone and finished with honey-hued wood this villa is minimalist in style, yet infused with tropical warmth, offering plenty of open spaces and endless views from every room. Early mornings reveal farmers working in the fields while, in the evenings, panoramic sunsets can be enjoyed from the expansive rooftop terrace, thoughtfully fitted with a sunken jacuzzi. Attentive butlers will be happy to serve cocktails and canapés, while dining is a gourmet experience thanks to a talented chef with a background in fine dining. The Iman Villa includes plenty of family friendly features, including a kids’ wading pool, games and toys. The manicured lawns, neatly terraced to echo the neighbouring rice fields, also make it a great venue for weddings and events. Groups will enjoy the privacy accorded by accommodation spread between two buildings: a main two-storey house containing three bedrooms, an aroom and a guest kitchen, plus a two-bedroomed guesthouse with a cosy living/dining area and small kitchen. Looking down over the swimming pool, which juts out dramatically above the terraced lawns, is a vast living pavilion with a comfortable sunken lounge and a dining table for 12. The villa is equipped with Apple TV, large plasma screens and WiFi throughout; perfect for those who wish to stay connected. Located on the fringes of the peaceful village of Pererenan, in Bali’s popular Canggu district, The Iman Villa is ideal for those in search of a quiet retreat, while being close enough to Seminyak for guests to enjoy a night out in one of Bali’s top restaurants or bars, or browse in trendy boutiques and antique shops. Surf beaches and Canggu’s ever-growing selection of laid-back cafés and beach bars are also within easy reach.
- Main Living Area (Semi open-air living area, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system, Indoor bar facility).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 4 (Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 5 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Childrens bunk beds, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Kitchenette).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone with free local calls).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator), Ipod Docking System).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Private jacuzzi, Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bbq facility).
- Airport transfers, Welcome drink upon arrival, Welcome fruit basket/ platter upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea and Housekeeping service, Motor vehicle with driver for 8 hours per day (excludes cost of petrol), Grocery shopping assistance
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||990|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||1,270|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||990|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||1,140|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||1,270|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||990|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||1,140|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||1,270|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||1,140|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||990|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||1,270|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,690|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|