Seseh | Seseh village, south-west Bali
Per Night – $2,416.70
Resting upon 2000 square metres of land overlooking the sea, Seseh Beach Villa is a study in perfect symmetry. This five-bedroom, thatch-roofed villa comprises a main two-storey building, a large flat lawn, and a pair of open-sided pavilions (one for dining and the other for lounging) situated at either end of a 17-metre swimming pool. The main building offers an air-conditioned living and dining room with a bar, a rooftop terrace, and five air-conditioned bedrooms, each furnished with king-sized beds (three of which can be converted to twins) and equipped with satellite-channel TV and DVD players. All have ensuite air-conditioned bathrooms fitted with powerful rain showers and adjoined by private courtyards with bathtubs open to the sky.
The villa’s location in the traditional village of Seseh offers guests the opportunity to witness the daily rural life of the Balinese, enjoy the beauty of the rice fields, take bicycle rides through the country lanes or walks along the beach. Temple ceremonies are a common sight and visitors are made welcome by the local community. Guests who want to explore further afield have the service of the villa’s car and driver for up to eight hours per day. This peaceful village feels like it’s miles from anywhere but is actually only 14 kilometres from the restaurants, nightlife and shops of Petitenget and Seminyak, while the picturesque Tanah Lot sea temple is only nine kilometres away.
Complemented by sophisticated facilities, caring staff and superb service, Seseh Beach Villa offers a lovely setting for weddings and events, and is great for families and groups of friends who are looking for a luxurious out-of-town escape.
- Main Living Area( Semi open-air living area, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system)
- Bedroom 1( Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with DVD player, Music docking station, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 2( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Music docking station, Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 3( Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Music docking station, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 4( Ensuite bathroom, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk)
- Bedroom 5 ( Ensuite bathroom, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk)
- Kitchen and Dining( Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator, Coffee machine)
- Additional Living Area 1( Children’s play room with air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player)
- Additional Living Area 2( Spare room with air-conditioning, Gym, Massage room, Billiard table, Guest bathroom)
- Communication( Free WiFi internet, Telephone)
- Miscellaneous( Billiard table, Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)
- Services Performed by Staff( Villa Manager, Cook, Guest Services Assistant / Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant)
- Swimming Pool Area ( Private swimming pool, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Poolside sun loungers with umbrellas, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Pool Side Showers).
- Parking and Storage ( Private parking ).
- Airport transfers, Welcome drink upon arrival, Welcome fruit basket/ platter upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea and Housekeeping service, Motor vehicle with driver for 8 hours per day (excludes cost of petrol), Grocery shopping assistance
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||1,320|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||1,690|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||1,320|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||1,500|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||1,690|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||1,320|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||1,500|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||1,690|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||1,500|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||1,320|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||1,690|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||2,040|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|