The Bukit | Kutuh village, The Bukit Peninsula
Per Night – ¥13,839.78
Villa Rose is one of four exceptional villas that make up the Pandawa Cliff Estate – a hidden paradise located high above the ocean on Bali’s southernmost tip. As the estate’s name suggests, the villas are positioned on the cliff top overlooking the golden sands of Pandawa Beach. This is spectacular, unadulterated Bali at its best: far from the hoi polloi of Seminyak and Kuta, yet less than half an hour’s drive from the airport and many of Bali’s top attractions, including the dramatically positioned, sacred temple of Uluwatu and the fine dining establishments of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua. Together, The Pala, Villa Rose, Villa Markisa and Villa Marie offer a total of 21 bedrooms, capable of sleeping 42 adults. This, coupled with the superbly landscaped cliff top gardens, extensive decked areas, huge team of professional yet personable staff and purpose-designed guest facilities, make The Pandawa Cliff Estate a wedding and special event venue par excellence. The four villas also share a sports centre with full size tennis court, squash court, gym and spa. Privacy is in no way compromised however, and each villa is sweetly secluded within its own extensive walled gardens. Two-storey Villa Rose has been designed to embrace its sublime cliff top location. The elegant upper-floor lounge is open on all sides to the spectacular ocean views while the glass doors of the grand dining room slide back completely to open the room up to the gardens and infinity-edge pool. Four spacious ensuite bedrooms – two kings and two twins – are set back on either side of the living spaces, all with wide ocean views. A skilled private chef heads the estate’s staff kitchen, and he and his team prepare and serve a wide range of gastronomic delights from a restaurant-style menu. The villas are neatly maintained, inside and out, by a small army of housekeepers, gardeners and pool attendants, and guarded by a team of diligent security staff, while two seven-seater cars with drivers are on standby for guests who wish to explore this delightful corner of the Island of the Gods.
- Main Living Area (Enclosed living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub. King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk)
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Bedroom 4 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Kitchen and Dining (Enclosed kitchen & dining area, Water Dispenser, Microwave Full-size refrigerator).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone).
- Miscellaneous (Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Butler, Cook, Driver, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Rice field views, Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool & jacuzzi, Swimming pool has shallow step-in, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo)).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor setting).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Daily Breakfast, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily).
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||1,520|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||2,050|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||1,520|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||1,810|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||2,050|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||1,520|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||1,810|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||2,050|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||1,810|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||1,520|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||2,050|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||2,450|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|