Seminyak | Jl. Mertasari No.8, Seminyak
Our luxury House is conveniently located walk’in distance to food street of Oberoi, Seminyak – Bali. MD House is designed to enhance the comfort of our guests, where you will find “a home away from home”. The facilities is similar to the 3 star hotel, consists of 7 Superior Rooms . Friendly staff with Balinese hospitality at MD House giving you caring service with comfortable and a readiness to serve that gives you the easy feeling of being home in Bali. Our guesthouse is perfect if you visit Seminyak for only a few days either for a longer stay of weeks or months or years.Why stay anywhere else? We invite you to experience the MD House, where we guarantee a superior guest experience. The guest house can be rented as privately entire house or room only Bed & Breakfast.
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 ( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available – charges apply).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Butler, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views and Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Poolside sunlounges).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bbq facility).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Welcome fruit basket/ platter upon arrivalm Breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Grocery shopping assistance (20% surcharge applies), Child minding service (surcharge applies)
Rates Table in Detail
|01/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||67|
|02/02/2019 – 08/02/2019||High||5||82|
|09/02/2019 – 17/04/2019||Low||2||67|
|18/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||5||82|
|25/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||67|
|15/06/2019 – 30/09/2019||High||5||82|
|01/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||67|
|20/12/2019 – 10/01/2020||Peak||7||97|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|