Canggu | Jalan Nelayan, Canggu
Per Night – $545.69
Villa in Bali, Canggu is perfectly situated 50 metres from the beach on Jalan Nelayan, renowned for its world-class surf breaks in outskirt Canggu area. Only 45 minutes from Bali’s international airport while the appealing Seminyak, famous for its boutiques, International-acclaimed restaurants and nightlife is accessible within 20 minutes drive.
Mary’s Beach Villa in Canggu, Bali 4 bedrooms villa is designed by one of Bali’s premier architects, Komang Suardika Jeghier of Jeghier Architect. The result is a signature of creation with a unique layout and beautiful roof design. The Architect’s freedom of expression stands out throughout the villa & surrounding grounds.This expansive open plan room is the heart of the villa. Mary’s Beach Villa, Canggu, Indonesia comprises of chefs kitchen at rear with chilled aqua water & ice maker, solid merbeau one piece 8 seater dining table, with overhead fans, luxurious lounge suite & large coffee table. Bifold doors open up easily to pool area to for direct acess to decking, pool and entertaining area. Perfect for acommodating large gatherings and parties, or can be closed up to be in air conditioned comfort with feature stone wall mounted 55” LED LCD TV & HI FI system with selection of CD’s & DVD’s Under Mary beach villa tria luxury beachfront villa owns unique roof, this is the ultimate chill out zone. Indulge yourself with your favorite drink, relax with a good book or have the staff arrange for breakfast, the view overlooking the ocean & garden is outstanding. If you are keen on surfing this is the perfect vantage point to check out the waves. Over 700m2 of manicured landscaped gardens with exotic tropical palms plants & flowers. Lime, Mango, Bananas, Green & yellow Coconut and Sawo fruit trees & palms are flourishing & free to guests when in season. Garden/ perimeter soft lighting controlled by staff. Large pool with 6 sun lounges & separate poolside bale. There’s also a 6 piece outdoor setting on the decking for those poolside sessions.
- Main Living Area (Semi open-air living area, Air-conditioning, Television & DVD player, HiFi sound system).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with DVD player, HiFi sound system, Music docking station, Living Room, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with DVD player, HiFi sound system, Music docking station, Walk-in robe with safety box).
- Bedroom 3 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with DVD player, HiFi sound system, Music docking station, Walk-in robe with safety box, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 4 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with DVD player, HiFi sound system, Music docking station, Walk-in robe with safety box, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Full-size refrigerator with ice cube maker, Dishwasher).
- Additional Living Area 1 (Lounge setting, HiFi sound system).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Baby cot & high chair available – charges apply).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Cook, Driver, Housekeeper, Security, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views, Partial sunset views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Poolside sunlounges).
- Parking and Storage (Private Parking).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor setting).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Breakfast (first morning only), Free Wi-Fi, Complimentary mini bar (first day only),Drinking Water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily.
Rates Table in Detail
|10/01/2019 – 02/02/2019||Low||2||478|
|03/02/2019 – 08/02/2019||High||5||565|
|09/02/2019 – 14/04/2019||Low||2||478|
|15/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||565|
|22/04/2019 – 30/06/2019||Low||2||478|
|01/07/2019 – 31/07/2019||High||5||565|
|01/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Peak||6||691|
|01/09/2019 – 15/09/2019||High||5||565|
|16/09/2019 – 09/12/2019||Low||2||478|
|10/12/2019 – 19/12/2019||High||5||565|
|20/12/2019 – 09/01/2020||Peak||6||691|
|10/01/2020 – 31/01/2020||Low||2||478|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|