Ubud | Kelusa Payangan – Ubud
Per Night – AUD464.00
These villa is the crown jewel of Kelusa Village, located only a short drive from the central Ubud, which is known as the cultural Hub of the world renowned island, Bali. The villa features modern Balinese architecture, surrounded by terrace of rice paddy field it is on the upper ridge of the hill, with two swimming pools nested in the middle of a 3000 square meter landscape of gardens, lotus ponds and waterfall, creating the serenity and tranquility. Harmoniously blending the traditional and modern design, These villa consists of seven rooms. These rooms are named after various local flowers to personify their various characteristics. Gardenia is located beneath the dining terrace. Dahlia is the honeymoon suite. Kenanga, Cempaka and Kamboja are the two stories villas. Flamboyant and Bougainvillea are villas that may be combined or separated.The focal point of these villa is the magnificent lounge and dining pavilion, inspired by the traditional local villa meeting hut, the “Wantilan”, overlooking the 20 meters long infinity swimming pool. while enjoying all these fascinating experience, the team of exemplary staff is ready to pamper the guests, assisting to cater all the needs of the guests. For those with little ones, gaming room is available to keep them safely and happily occupied while the adults can escape to the spa room to rejuvenate themselves. The villa offers venue to serve all various needs, whether it is for family retreat, honeymooners or just a gateway with group of friends. It’s charm is captivating and you will be left with spellbinding memIndoor Features
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Living Room, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Single size bed x 2 with mosquito nets, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Study desk, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Additional Living Area 1 (Massage room, Video game console, Billiard table).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Billiard table, Safety deposit box).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Cook, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
Outdoor FeaturesRate Inclusions
- Property Outlook (River views, Tropical forest views, Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool,Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Billiard table, Outdoor setting).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Housekeeping service daily, Shuttle bus into nearest town (scheduled).
Rates Table in Detail
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|