Seminyak | Jalan Pangkung Sari, Seminyak
Per Night – AUD809.38
The villa is an ultra-contemporary villa complex of three stunningly designed pool villas, offering stylish modern living and a luxurious bolt-hole in the chic urban village of Petitenget, in Greater Seminyak. Positioned side by side along a private, quiet cul-de-sac, the luxurious three villas of three-bedrooms offer essentially the same architectural lay-out, size and features, but with different interior design interpretations. The villa offers a marvelous feel of spaciousness and provides the latest in modern facilities – including a flat screen LED TV, iPod stations, WiFi Internet and solar powered water heating. Quality materials used extensively throughout feature terrazzo and palimanan stone, marble and natural woods, while floor to ceiling windows and glass sliding doors allow in natural sunlight and cooling breezes. Each villa encircles a walled garden of lawns and calming water pools, with centre-stage 12m pool with integrated Jacuzzi and timbered deck. An open-sided Bale (Balinese gazebo) and outdoor seating arrangements – each villa providing their own set-up – offers perfect poolside relaxation and al fresco dining. Within the main building, the semi-open ground-floor reveals an open-plan living- dining area, complete with fully- equipped kitchen with the latest appliances and teak dining table seating eight. Adjoining here is an all-enclosed TV / Lounge room, plus small washroom with shower. A palatial, ultra-chic Master Suite takes over the entire upper floor, complete with centre-piece reversible wall section with flat screen LED TV – offering TV viewing options in bed or from the sofa corner – while the generously-sized, en-suite bathroom, with sunken stone bath, leads out to a private rooftop terrace. Two smaller detached bedrooms, designed in similar style, are linked either side of the main building by timbered walkways across pools, and provide more privacy. The villa dedicated staff provide butler service and English-speaking guest relations, welcome drink and snacks, daily housekeeping, daily breakfast and turn-down service with cookies gift, plus 24-hour security. Although hidden away in quiet back streets that still yield traditional Balinese life, K Villas is situated in the heart of Petitenget, a fast emerging coastal suburb with a wildly beautiful surf beach and increasing number of world-class gourmet restaurants and watering holes just several minutes away. South of here lies trendy Seminyak, a cosmopolitan enclave crammed with some of Bali’s most stylish shopping, nightspots, dining and spas: BPM provides daily shuttle services to central Seminyak as well as its private beach club at Seminyak Beach
- Main Living Area (Semi open-air living area, Television & DVD player, HiFi sound system).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Double size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Double size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Double size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Kitchenette, Water Dispenser, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box).
- Services Performed by Staff (Cool, Driver, Maid, Housekeeper, Security, Swimming Pool, Attendant Garden Attendant).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival,Welcome fruit basket/ platter upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking Water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily.
Rates Table in Detail
|01/01/2019 – 31/03/2020||Low||3||566|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|