Seminyak ,Jalan Laksmana, Gang 51 no 2
Per Night – AUD920.92Shaded by natural jungle vegetation and lush tropical gardens, the villa’s living and sleeping pavilions offer total peace and privacy while maximising the serene river views. With a 12-metre swimming pool, three plunge pools, numerous relaxation bales and secret garden hangouts, Villa Maya Retreat offers plenty of space to relax unwind and recharge the batteries.
Esha Villa Oberoi is a Private 4 bedroom Seminyak villa located only meters to the best restaurants and boutiques on Jalan Oberoi/Laksmana. Jalan Laksmana also known as Bali’s ‘Eat Street’. It is a spot that promises travelers a relaxed holiday experience with a collection of trendy cafes, restaurants, spas, boutiques and nightlife alternatives to choose from.
An enormous metal entrance gate is a preview for the interior design features. Upon entering the gate, you will be awed by the large living space, the roof and the wrap around pool for this impressive 2-story modern villa.
Two master bedrooms are downstairs with separate ensuites featuring open air shower and ventilation. The metal staircase to the right with its simple artistic design leads to the second floor and balcony and 2 additional bedrooms – one being another master bedroom and the other having 2 twin beds that can also form a king size double. This bedroom also has a large bath if required for children.
All bedrooms have recessed ceilings, large windows with block out curtains and they also feature separate air conditioners, fans, 40″ TV’s, wardrobes, funky lamps and pop art on the walls.
The living area is an open style featuring funky retro colored dining chairs, round couches, art deco style side tables and an impressive kitchen with its huge island entertaining and eating bar. At one end of the pool are large 2 person sun lounges and at the other end is a modern retro coloured rattan lounge and chair set. The roof over this living area is 10 metres high with a curved shape alang alang roof supported on massive bamboo posts.
- Main Living Area (Semi open-air living area, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Walk-in robe with safety box).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe with safety deposit box).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe).
- Bedroom 4 (Ensuite bathroom, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning, Wardrobe).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator with ice cube maker).
- Additional Living Area 1 (Lounge setting).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Baby cot & high chair available – charges apply).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Butler, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Poolside sunlounges).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor setting).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, Welcome fruit basket/ platter upon arrival,Breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea, Grocery shopping assistance(20% surcharge applies), Child minding service.
Rates Table in Detail
|01/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||609|
|02/02/2019 – 08/02/2019||High||5||644|
|09/02/2019 – 17/04/2019||Low||2||609|
|18/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||5||644|
|25/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||609|
|15/06/2019 – 30/09/2019||High||5||644|
|01/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||609|
|20/12/2019 – 10/01/2020||Peak||7||759|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|