Canggu | Berawa, Canggu
The four-bedroom Villa Sati promises guests a unique tropical holiday experience five minutes from the surf breaks of Berawa Beach and only 15 minutes from the buzz of Seminyak. Blending traditional Balinese and Javanese design elements, the villa comprises five separate living and sleeping pavilions, each incorporating the four-pillar core of an original teakwood Javanese joglo oriented for privacy around the large lagoon-style swimming pool. Spacious interiors full of the owner’s antique Asian curios and collectibles, as well as iPod docks, TVs and other 21st Century essentials create an appealingly contemporary interpretation of heritage chic.
Villa Sati is one of four villas in the exclusive Dea Villas Estate, giving guests a range of shared facilities that few Bali villas can offer. Where else could you wobble off the calories on a Powerplate in a professionally equipped air-conditioned gym, work up a sweat in the sauna and then pop into the dedicated spa for a deliciously choreographed four-hand massage? And all that while the kids let off steam on swings and slides in the playground? Guests also enjoy an exemplary level of service. Among the 29-strong staff that serves Dea Villas are butlers working in shifts 24/7, and three chefs who are dab hands at creating everything from poolside snacks to gourmet dinners from a reasonably priced menu.
With four equally spacious bedroom suites privately housed in individual pavilions, Sati is ideal for four couples or a group of friends. The villa can also be rented in conjunction with any (or all) of the four other Dea Villas – Villa Radha (one bedroom), Villa Amy (three bedrooms) and Villa Sarasvati(four bedrooms). Between them, the five villas have a total of 12 bedrooms for 24 people (with 12+ extra beds possible), offering the flexibility of different combinations for multiple families holidaying together, large groups of friends – and the perfect Bali wedding (see also the Dea Villas official website for details).
- Main Living Area( Semi open-air living area, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, HiFi sound system)
- Bedroom 1( Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with DVD player, Music docking station, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 2( Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Music docking station, Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 3( Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Music docking station, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Terrace outside bedroom)
- Bedroom 4( Ensuite bathroom, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk)
- Kitchen and Dining( Semi open-air kitchen & dining area, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator, Coffee machine)
- Additional Living Area 1( Children’s play room with air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player)
- Additional Living Area 2( Spare room with air-conditioning, Gym, Massage room, Billiard table, Guest bathroom)
- Communication( Free WiFi internet, Telephone)
- Miscellaneous( Billiard table, Iron & ironing board available, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator)
- Services Performed by Staff( Villa Manager, Cook, Guest Services Assistant / Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant)
- Swimming Pool Area ( Private swimming pool, Swimming pool child safety fence available – charges apply, Poolside sun loungers with umbrellas, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Pool Side Showers).
- Parking and Storage ( Private parking ).
- Airport transfers, Welcome drink upon arrival, Welcome fruit basket/ platter upon arrival, Breakfast daily, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water replenished daily, Coffee & tea and Housekeeping service, Motor vehicle with driver for 8 hours per day (excludes cost of petrol), Grocery shopping assistance
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||650|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||810|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||650|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||730|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||810|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||650|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||730|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||810|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||730|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||650|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||810|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||1,080|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|
- Adults: 8
- Amenities: Additional Living area, Air conditioning, Dining area, Free WiFi, HiFi sound sys, Private Parking
- View: swimming pool
- Size: 4ft²
- Bed Type: King size bed
- Categories: Canggu
- Prices Per Night – USD: 500+, 1000+
- Location: Canggu
Prices start at: $ 650 per night