Seminyak | Jalan Raya Seminyak, Gang Mawar No. 10
Per Night – AUD257.40A villa is located in one of the most desired neighbourhoods in Seminyak, only 10 minutes stroll from the beach and 2 minutes from the culinary attractions of Eat Street. This property’s modest bedrooms are clean, modern and air conditioned plus guests can enjoy cooling off in a private pool after a day voyaging around the island’s sights.
The Villas in Seminyak Daria Bali Villas villa creates not only an affordable option for a family needing a break, it is also extremely versatile and can cater for larger parties. Adjoining doors in the garden wall link this villa to the 3 bedroom next door, creating a 5 bedroom property. Similarly, this Bali villa can then be linked to the neighbouring 2 bedroom villa on the other side creating 4 bedrooms, or all 7 bedrooms can be utilised for really large parties.
Entered via a door in the garden wall, guests immediately alight upon a small outdoor area highlighted by the clear waters of a swimming pool. At the far end of this space is the open plan, open to the elements living area . Villa Daria 2B in Seminyak comprises of a galley kitchenette which is furnished with all the appliances you might need but with all the great restaurants nearby, there really is no need to cook at all! Additionally, there is a wall mounted flat screen TV and a couple of comfortable chairs to one side, and a couple of sun loungers.
What this Bali Villas For Rent villa lacks in size and style, it makes up for ten fold in location and price. Situated on Jalan Drupadi, right near the junction with Eat Street, the cream of this districts shopping, eating and night life is right on your doorstep. Nearby hotspots for breakfast include Kilo, Corner House and Café Bali while the famed restaurant/ night spot La Favela is also within walking distance.
In the other direction from this villa, is Seminyak Beach. Along this stretch of sand, there are some fantastic, quirky beach bars with colourful beanbags, cocktails and tapas style food, perfect for relaxing and watching the infamous Bali sunsets that punctuate each leisurely day. For the more energetic guest, boogie boards can be hired or surf lessons taken, meaning that one more thing can be ticked off the bucket list.
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Television).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Television, Sofa, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom, Queen size bed, Air-conditioning, Television, Sofa, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Services Performed by Staff (Housekeeper, Security, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Poolside sunlounges with umbrella).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Drinking Water, Simple Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service daily.
Rates Table in Detail
|09/01/2019 – 02/02/2019||Low||2||150|
|03/02/2019 – 09/02/2019||High||5||180|
|10/02/2019 – 16/04/2019||Low||2||150|
|17/04/2019 – 24/04/2019||High||5||180|
|25/04/2019 – 15/06/2019||Low||2||150|
|16/06/2019 – 30/09/2019||High||5||180|
|01/10/2019 – 19/12/2019||Low||2||150|
|20/12/2019 – 08/01/2020||Peak||7||225|
|09/01/2020 – 31/03/2020||Low||2||150|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|