Ubud | Br. Pesalakan – Pejeng Kangin Ubud
Per Night – AUD250.25
Situated in a small village of Pejeng, Banjar Pesalakan, just outside of Ubud center, this villa is perfectly far away from hustle and bustle. Set amongst the uninterrupted rice fields at the front of the villa and the nature sound of nature at night. Goa Gajah – the famous elephant cave is only 10 minutes drive, while the Ubud market is accessible within 15 minutes, and the Ngurah Rai International Airport can be reached in around 1 hour. The villa has 3 en-suite bedrooms which set in Balinese architecture. Build on flat ground; The villa combined Balinese architecture with modernity to meet the idea of luxury accommodation in Bali. Shades of Asian and the Western are applied to provide harmonization that brings admiration. Each room furnished with queen-sized beds, showers and wardrobes, as well as air conditioners. In order to give natural impression, decoration is put in soft colors but still gives luxurious look. The bedrooms are designed to bring the comfort so you can wake up the next morning with a happy feeling. The swimming pool that is situated behind of court yard just infront of rice field. Beautiful scenery can be enjoyed through the spacious living room, where you can spend all day to fully relax. The services provided will give satisfaction to the guests.Indoor Features
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Living Room, Sofa, Wardrobe with safety deposit box, Study desk).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Dishwasher).
- Additional Living Area 1 (TV room with air-conditioning).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden views, Sunset views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
Rates Table in Detail
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|