Canggu | Berawa, Canggu, Bali
Per Night – $598.72
Three-bedroom Villa Boa is a stunning beachside haven one-minute’s walk from a gorgeous natural lagoon. Perched between Berawa Beach with its laid-back surfer vibe and Batu Belig with its host of glamorous beach clubs, Villa Boa is situated in one of Canggu’s most sought-after locations. Villa Boa is part of the Canggu Beachside Villas, a beautifully designed complex which, together with five-bedroomed Villa Gu and four-bedroomed Villa Vida, can sleep up to 24 guests. Privacy is in no way compromised however, with each villa sweetly secluded within its own extensive walled gardens. Villa Boa’s alfresco living areas make it the perfect choice if you’re looking for a stylish tropical retreat. Minimalist interior design and calming water features create a wonderfully ‘Zen’ vibe throughout the whole space. The air-conditioned master bedroom on the first floor features a queen-size bed, luxurious ensuite bathroom and a large terrace with beautiful views of the surrounding rice fields. Both of the comfortable air-conditioned guest bedrooms in the garden annex have ensuite bathrooms and are furnished with split queen-size beds. Villa Boa was designed in perfect harmony with its natural surroundings. The 16 x 4-metre pool, vast outdoor seating and lounge areas, along with the spectacular ocean views from the rooftop terrace, make this a great choice for relaxing, socialising or simply hanging out with a good book or a cocktail in hand. There’s a small army of staff at your service, including an on-site villa manager, butlers and a housekeeper who will happily tend to your every need, as well as a team of diligent security staff. Being so close to many of Canggu and Seminyak’s best eateries means most of our guests prefer to dine out, which is why Villa Boa does not employ a private chef. Should you prefer to have a chef on-site, this can easily be arranged for an additional charge.
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Television with international channels & DVD player, Music docking station).
- Bedroom 1(Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe).
- Bedroom 2(Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe).
- Bedroom 3(Ensuite bathroom, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Toiletries, Walk-in wardrobe).
- Kitchen and Dining(Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Blender, Microwave, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Additional Living Area 1(Massage room, Lounge setting).
- Communication(Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous(Safety deposit box, Ipod Docking System).
- Services Performed by Staff(Villa Manager, Villa Supervisor, Butler, Cook, Housekeeper, Security Swimming Pool, Attendant Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Swimming pool views, Garden view).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Poolside sunlounges).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Undercover outdoor entertaining area, Outdoor setting, Outdoor sofa, Outdoor setting & sofa).
- Airport pick-up on arrival, Welcome drink upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Daily continental breakfast only, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service.
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||490|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||620|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||490|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||555|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||620|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||490|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||555|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||620|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||555|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||490|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||620|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||770|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|