Canggu | Canggu, Southwest Bali
Per Night – $391.67Bendega Rato is a stunning, high-spec villa among the ricefields of Canggu minutes from the surf beach of Canggu and the famous Hotel Tugu. For a three-bedroom villa, the sheer amount of living space is surprising. Everything is over-sized for optimum sociability and comfort, from the double-height living room with huge sofas and dining table that seats 12, to the stately bathtubs presiding over ricefield views. There’s an air-conditioned media room, a poolside pavilion with comfortable seating and dining for 10, and a huge second-level terrace with rooftop bale for private sunbathing, sunset cocktails and star-gazing. With so many large living spaces, this villa encourages social interaction while at the same time offering many private corners for those who want to slip away and claim one of the many daybeds and beanbags scattered around. The stunning antiques, artefacts and textiles from across the Indonesian archipelago add a heritage patina to Bendega Rato, while state-of-the-art gadgets such as Sonos music system, 55-inch plasma TV, Apple TV and blu-ray DVD add 21st Century polish. And animating this space is a 17-strong staff (shared with Bendega Nui) – among them two chefs who create magic with an extensive suggestion menu. Five minutes beyond the villa are famed surfing beaches and Seminyak is only 20 minutes away by car. Bendega Rato will suit a family of six or three couples who appreciate space to spread out. There are three spacious master bedrooms – all with supremely comfortable four-poster beds, glamorous bathrooms and private terraces. And there’s also the option of adding the separate, stand-alone master suite to the villa rental, accommodating two more guests in considerable luxury with a private plunge pool and bale. For even larger groups, the five-bedroom Bendega Nui next door can be added too, giving a total of nine bedrooms. See Benega Villas’ website for details.
- Main Living Area (Enclosed living area, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Indoor bar facility).
- Bedroom 1 (Ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Sofa, Toiletries, Terrace outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Toiletries, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed with option of two singles (i.e. king-split), Air-conditioning, Television with international channels & DVD player, Toiletries, Balcony outside bedroom).
- Kitchen and Dining (Enclosed kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Kitchenette, Coffee machine).
- Additional Living Area 1 (Spare room, Library).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet, Telephone).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Baby cot & high chair available, Back-up power supply (e.g. Generator), Ipod Docking System).
- Property Outlook (Ocean views, Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Poolside sunlounges with umbrellas).
- Outdoor Entertaining (Outdoor bbq facility).
- Recreational Activities (Tennis court).
- Airport pick-up on arrival, Welcome drink upon arrival, Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival, Free Wi-Fi, Drinking water, Coffee & tea, Housekeeping service.
Rates Table in Detail
|06/01/2019 – 01/02/2019||Low||2||580|
|02/02/2019 – 10/02/2019||High||5||760|
|11/02/2019 – 04/04/2019||Low||2||580|
|05/04/2019 – 16/04/2019||Shoulder||3||670|
|17/04/2019 – 21/04/2019||High||5||760|
|22/04/2019 – 14/06/2019||Low||2||580|
|15/06/2019 – 21/06/2019||Shoulder||3||670|
|22/06/2019 – 17/08/2019||High||5||760|
|18/08/2019 – 31/08/2019||Shoulder||3||670|
|01/09/2019 – 14/12/2019||Low||2||580|
|15/12/2019 – 25/12/2019||High||5||760|
|26/12/2019 – 04/01/2020||Peak||7||920|
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|