Ubud | Kebek, Payangan Ubud
Per Night – $320.77
One enters these villa through the outer courtyard which is graced with a beautiful fountain, pond and Balinese statues. Climbing the stairs through double Balinese doors the first sight is of another tranquil fountain surrounded by a plethora of tropical plants. A path leads left to Villa Atas and left to Villa Awan. Both villas are century old wooden houses reconstructed in a quiet rural setting The houses, which have been updated with modern baths and electrical appliances, are anchored by solid pillars of ironwood and finished in teak and other tropical woods. Both houses have a spacious ground floor living area. Open on all sides, except when guests wish to lower protective shutters, the ground floor contains living and dining space as well as the kitchen. Large decks surround the houses on three sides. Both houses have couches and chairs made of natural materials for relaxing on the ground floor. The dining tables, both hewn from native wood, sit 10 in Villa Atas and 12 in Villa Awan. Villa Awan also provides a smaller breakfast area adjacent to the kitchen while Villa Atas has a comfortable Balinese day bed overlooking the pool that is perfect for relaxing. Both villas have separate outdoor bath and shower areas on the ground floor. These areas, created of natural stone and terrazzo, are wonderful examples of local craftsmanship. Villa Atas comfortably sleeps six in queen size beds in three bedrooms. The guest bedrooms all have large bath tubs and showers. This villa has a one of kind infinity bath tub in rear of the house on the second floor with magnificent views of a river gorge as well as rice paddies in the distance. The second floor suites in both houses have sliding glass panels that open to beautiful vistas of mountains and rice paddies. Villa Awan sleeps eight in two twin bedded rooms, a guest room with a king sized bed and the master bedroom with a beautiful hand built Balinese bed. The second floor of Villa Awan has two large baths with both bath tubs and showers for the three second floor guest bedrooms. Both of the villas have wonderful outdoor decks with comfortable sitting arrangements that are perfect for enjoying the tropical breezes that keep Villa Atas Awan so comfortable. The top floor of both houses, like the bridge of a ship over- looking a sea of green, comprises the spacious master suites. Each suite has a unique bathroom which boast large bathtubs and rain head showers as well as beautiful views over the countryside. Each master suite also boast is own small outdoor deck which are perfect to view both sunrise and the approach of the moon. The houses are cooled by the natural breezes blowing constantly at this location. All the beds have mosquito netting although at its altitude of 600 meters above sea level mosquitoes are quite rareIndoor Features
- Main Living Area (Open-air living area, Ceiling fan, Television with international channels & DVD player).
- Bedroom 1 (Semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom with spa bathtub, King size bed with mosquito net, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa).
- Bedroom 2 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, King size bed, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa).
- Bedroom 3 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa).
- Bedroom 4 (Ensuite bathroom with bathtub, Single size bed x 2, Air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Toiletries, Wardrobe, Terrace outside bedroom with sofa).
- Kitchen and Dining (Open-air kitchen & dining area, Fully equipped kitchen, Cutlery, chinaware & glassware, Full-size refrigerator, Dishwasher).
- Additional Living Area 1 (Additional living room with air-conditioning & ceiling fan, Lounge setting).
- Communication (Free WiFi internet).
- Miscellaneous (Safety deposit box, Baby cot & high chair available – charges apply).
- Services Performed by Staff (Villa Manager, Cook, Housekeeper, Swimming Pool Attendant, Garden Attendant).
- Property Outlook (Rice field views, Tropical forest views, Mountain views, Swimming pool views, Garden views).
- Swimming Pool Area (Private swimming pool, Private jacuzzi, Bale’ (small Balinese gazebo), Poolside sunlounges).
- Parking and Storage (Private parking).
- Outdoor Entertaining ( Outdoor setting).
- Airport transfer (arrival only), Welcome drink upon arrival, American breakfast daily, Afternoon tea daily, Free Wi-Fi, Housekeeping service daily, Shuttle bus into nearest town (scheduled)
Rates Table in Detail
|*all prices are in United States Dollars (USD) ++ plus additional tax and service charges|